The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I have a very very good killer idea

I think that bEHav10ur should add scream (Ghostface) to Dead by deadlight as a new killer with cool abilities I really think that would be awesome I would buy it directly!

What do you guys think if you think that they would add it to the game then share this across the world please as I think this is a good idea.

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Only with Sidney Prescott

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Sadly they have built legion on ghost face, all the stabby stabb and teens, high school, if i actually saw ghost face in dbd i would cry

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

@Febb3 said:
    I think that bEHav10ur should add scream (Ghostface) to Dead by deadlight as a new killer with cool abilities I really think that would be awesome I would buy it directly!

What do you guys think if you think that they would add it to the game then share this across the world please as I think this is a good idea.

i heard mask licenser say to dbd fan working on it. So its up to the 2nd licenser for franchise to get it through.

@Ihatelife said:
    Only with Sidney Prescott

If it is reboot tv protagonist that ruins what could be a good tv franchise. Will have to become ghostface killer just to kill myself. Her acting and self absorbed attitude does make me want to kill her more then sidney. But no reboot survivor give us the main girl sidney or i would even take a Officer Dewey.

• If ghostface was added, his power should be that there is two of him. Ghostface can always see the aura of his other but the other just patrols a small area and makes loud noises when he sees a survivor and just rushes over trying to attack. The power button then would switch to the other ghostface (similar to how the hag works). 

This is may be seen as unbalanced, but they would functionally be Basic Attack killers with no added powers.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

This idea has been beat into the ground too many times already. It's a dead horse. I don't think Ghostface would fit DBD at all.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    If we couldn’t get Sidney (understandable as she’s not only the icon but she is also very similar to Laurie) I would like to see Tatum, Kirby, or Gale. Gale would be cool because she definitely survives and she’s also older than all of the dbd girls. 

Ghostface’s power should be to morph into a survivor and be able to see into lockers and hide in them.