The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I just can't anymore

Stubbsyefc1
Stubbsyefc1 Member Posts: 108
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I didnt play for like a week or so because this game is all about gen rushing, It's boring and not fun at all, They get the best perks for gen rushing and as the killer you don't feel powerful in anyway...

It takes 2 hits then 3 hooks to kill someone... They just spam looping and troll you and disrespect you..

Iv had my playtime in this game, Maybe ill play again when it makes the game FUN and FAIR for the killer.

Its seems the devs don't understand what balanced really means..., Yes this game can be fun but when people just flat out looping and disrespect you by standing by the exit.

The survivors feel more powerful than killers and it's a fact!, They can heal all the time, They can loop you for a week, They can gen rush in 4 mins max, They get the hatch is you kill 3 people........, They can have the most toxic build in the game, Killer can to but if you do you get raged at.......

Killers feel like a joke, In the real world it would be different...

Rentover.

"Time to uninstall and save some space because i don't feel like getting disrespected"

Before you trolls say anything, If this game makes the killer feel powerful and not make survivors more powerful than killers then ill be back but i don't think that will happen..

Happy gaming and be kind!

Comments

• Stubbsyefc1
    Stubbsyefc1 Member Posts: 108

@Arsoul said:
    Didnt get 4k
    To the forums to complain

What you on about?, The game is boring for me now, Its just about gen rushing, Its BORING!, I'm happy with 2-3, Job done for me.

• Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320

:'( How about we nerf survivors so much that they all die in the space of 2 minutes? Though, you would probably want that nerfed to 1 min

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Arsoul said:

:'( How about we nerf survivors so much that they all die in the space of 2 minutes? Though, you would probably want that nerfed to 1 min

How can you say that when people here cry to have exhaustion perks recharge while running, 16 second self-care, bloodlust gone, pallet vac back, and think free escapes like DS are perfectly balanced?
  • Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320

@The_Crusader said:
    Arsoul said:

How can you say that when people here cry to have exhaustion perks recharge while running, 16 second self-care, bloodlust gone, pallet vac back, and think free escapes like DS are perfectly balanced?

But your on here crying just as much.
    Personally, I haven't had to much issue with DS. I just chase them down again, their still injured.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Sinner said:
    Killers are in the best spot they'll ever be right now. You just need to git gud.
    Bare in mind there were times when there were infinites, 30 pallets, double pallets, vacuum, super fast vault, no gen damage, no ruin, no exhaustion, brand new parts, super fast self care, no mangled,  no hooks(sabo) and a lot of other stuff they nerfed.

Yet the game was still very popular and good killers could 4k at rank 1.

So you coming now and complain is just laughable. There won't be more survivor nerfs from this point on. The disconnect rate among survivors is off the roof. More nerfs and game is dead. So git gud.
    I'm glad it's not just me lol a year and a half ago I would've agreed with them , they think looping is bad now? What about the old pallet system with vacuums and pallets within a few feet of eachother? Recharging exhaustion perks during chase?  Infinites on every map at some point? man I used to get wrecked back then when those good groups came along, but now it's more balanced than ever before i can easily find where I went wrong whenever I have a bad game and see where I either mind gamed myself or just made a poor decision 
  • Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    That's just simply impossible, with the disconnect rates. The devs are probably working on killer nerfs right now. The recent BBQ nerf is proof.
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    What's impossible? They probably are working on more killer nerfs, which I dont agree with. There were already like 7 counters to BBQ which was 'meh' on any killer except Billy and nurse. 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    In the real world survivors could fight back and put a bullet in a killer's head. Soooo... yeah.
  • CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221

If you feel powerless as a killer and think the survivors are powerful and you want to feel powerful, then play survivor. If you can't fathom playing survivor, it is time for a new game.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Too much of the same thing can drive you insane. I would say variety is the spice of life and if you're finding killer too mind boggling boring and aggravating, try survivor for a bit. You could also try different perk builds and play around or set different goals for yourself than the ones present in game. If you're playing too much of one killer, try one of the characters you don't play often or one with a different play style from the one you're currently playing. When I find Survivor irritating me, I'll switch over to Killer, change my perk build and my goals, or just play a different game/take a break. Both Survivor and Killer has their upsides and downsides and they're typically a quite different play style from each other.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    OP has a point. I mainly played survivor during this event. Since it's easier to get coins. 

Yes, it's not as bad as it used to be. But it's still not balanced. Killer should be in the power role. Swf is undoubtedly more powerful. Since the devs want to bring solos to SWF power level, I don't think that it'll ever be balanced. 
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

@The_Crusader said:
    I have to agree. Tonight has really taken the piss. I'm fed up of being shafted by Decisive Strike.

2 survivors left, 1 gen, 1 hits a DS which gives the other time to finish the last gen then they both get Adrenaline. Don't reccomend Enduring because its not so easy to get on all killers due to the grind, plus if they use it in a strong area even Enduring isn't enough.

Its amazing just how powerful this perk can be and it feels like everyone has it. Plus the devs purposefully buffed it with this new ######### hook system so their whole talk of nerfing it was one great big lie.

I thought i was the only one who noticed, I'm getting non obsession d-strikes more and more, I wonder if it had anything to do with the new hooks. I gave up playing yesterday after my first game was a 4 D-strike, adrenaline SWF. It's awful, you chase someone for 1 or 2 gens to finally get them down just for them to have a reset button to start looping all over again.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Feel i needed a violin playing in the background to get the full effect of this post. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@The_Crusader said:
    I have to agree. Tonight has really taken the piss. I'm fed up of being shafted by Decisive Strike.

2 survivors left, 1 gen, 1 hits a DS which gives the other time to finish the last gen then they both get Adrenaline. Don't reccomend Enduring because its not so easy to get on all killers due to the grind, plus if they use it in a strong area even Enduring isn't enough.

Its amazing just how powerful this perk can be and it feels like everyone has it. Plus the devs purposefully buffed it with this new ######### hook system so their whole talk of nerfing it was one great big lie.

I thought i was the only one who noticed, I'm getting non obsession d-strikes more and more, I wonder if it had anything to do with the new hooks. I gave up playing yesterday after my first game was a 4 D-strike, adrenaline SWF. It's awful, you chase someone for 1 or 2 gens to finally get them down just for them to have a reset button to start looping all over again.

Yes the new hook system is garbage. I came back here to make a big post about it but got too lazy to do it.

Some maps aren't bad but some spawns are awful. They're so far apart now that a non-obsession DS is pretty much guarenteed on some maps. Plus its so easy to create dead zones and you can't make it to other hooks.

The new hook spawns are bad in their own but with DS it's completely ruining the game. The devs claim they want to nerf DS...but then why do they keep messing with the hooks! Why not fix DS first?

I can't risk walking far to a hook becausr DS exists. It's so stupid.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@fluffybunny said:
    Too much of the same thing can drive you insane. I would say variety is the spice of life and if you're finding killer too mind boggling boring and aggravating, try survivor for a bit. You could also try different perk builds and play around or set different goals for yourself than the ones present in game. If you're playing too much of one killer, try one of the characters you don't play often or one with a different play style from the one you're currently playing. When I find Survivor irritating me, I'll switch over to Killer, change my perk build and my goals, or just play a different game/take a break. Both Survivor and Killer has their upsides and downsides and they're typically a quite different play style from each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Peasant said:

@fluffybunny said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

He's quoting someone, too, I think. XD All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Stubbsyefc1 said:
    I didnt play for like a week or so because this game is all about gen rushing, It's boring and not fun at all, They get the best perks for gen rushing and as the killer you don't feel powerful in anyway...

It takes 2 hits then 3 hooks to kill someone... They just spam looping and troll you and disrespect you..

Iv had my playtime in this game, Maybe ill play again when it makes the game FUN and FAIR for the killer.

Its seems the devs don't understand what balanced really means..., Yes this game can be fun but when people just flat out looping and disrespect you by standing by the exit.

The survivors feel more powerful than killers and it's a fact!, They can heal all the time, They can loop you for a week, They can gen rush in 4 mins max, They get the hatch is you kill 3 people........, They can have the most toxic build in the game, Killer can to but if you do you get raged at.......

Killers feel like a joke, In the real world it would be different...

Rentover.

"Time to uninstall and save some space because i don't feel like getting disrespected"

Before you trolls say anything, If this game makes the killer feel powerful and not make survivors more powerful than killers then ill be back but i don't think that will happen..

Happy gaming and be kind!

Yes just take a break from the game. PS4 killers are doing that too and survivors enjoy it already :smile:
    Im waiting till the freddy rework arrives

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

@Stubbsyefc1 said:
    They can have the most toxic build in the game, Killer can to but if you do you get raged at.......

You really don't think survivors don't get ######### for running toxic builds? I'd trash talk DS users to the end of days if I felt like wasting time on end-game chat anymore. Stop acting like killers are the only victims of ######### like this. I get killer can be frustrating but my goodness, saying they're a joke is just sad.

• ArkhamRobot
    ArkhamRobot Member Posts: 22

From a fellow killer (main), I have to agree that this event is encouraging gen rushing more than ever. Just for the coins. So I've caved and playing survivor now for the remainder of the event. Quite fun actually !

Will return as killer once the event is over and folks start to play team-driven again.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@ArkhamRobot said:
    From a fellow killer (main), I have to agree that this event is encouraging gen rushing more than ever. Just for the coins. So I've caved and playing survivor now for the remainder of the event. Quite fun actually !

Will return as killer once the event is over and folks start to play team-driven again.

you have forsaken your true self we killer mains stand proud and tall and we never switch to survivors even if it is easier i hope you change your ways good sir

• NathanExplosion
    NathanExplosion Member Posts: 337

@friendlykillermain said:

@ArkhamRobot said:

you have forsaken your true self we killer mains stand proud and tall and we never switch to survivors even if it is easier i hope you change your ways good sir

And he shall smite the wicked and send them into the firey pit !

• ArkhamRobot
    ArkhamRobot Member Posts: 22

@friendlykillermain said:

@ArkhamRobot said:

Sue me for just wanting the Huntress outfit that much sooner ;)

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

"Spam looping"

Right I forgot, survivors should just run in a straight line and never do anything to make you waste time or avoid getting caught.

Maybe don't chase survivors to strong loops. Know when to break the chase and look for someone else. "BuT tHeY aLl RuN tO lOoPs"... eventually you will catch them out of position and/or they will make a mistake you can capitalize on. Focus on protecting unsafe gens where they can't just run to a good loop right away.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@thesuicidefox said:
    "Spam looping"

Right I forgot, survivors should just run in a straight line and never do anything to make you waste time or avoid getting caught.

Even if they ran in a straight line, it'd still take a minute to catch them, give or take.