The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Salty Gamer Grill still thinks this is 2016 DBD

I don't think i have any words for this one to be honest.

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Same here

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Got to love when people make up rules.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I always respect the 11.5% (4% over 3 attempts following a binomial distribution). I observe the event like I'm watching a live birth (but with far less disgust). Once it's over, though, the survivor goes right back on that hook.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Respecting a Survivor's self-unhook has NEVER been a thing, not even in 2016. It was always a made-up Survivor rule.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited February 2019
    Orion said:

I always respect the 11.5% (4% over 3 attempts following a binomial distribution). I observe the event like I'm watching a live birth (but with far less disgust). Once it's over, though, the survivor goes right back on that hook.

Same actually but the rehook part is dependent on whether I think they deserve it or not.
    Be a toxic ass? That’s a hookin’. Do nothing all game? That’s a hookin’. Sandbag teammates and do basically everything to screw over your team? Better believe that’s a hookin’.
    Also Deliverance. If you run that and I think you have it, that’s a facecamping.
    But play well and play nice, you’re free to go.
  • Orion

@Judgement said:
    Same actually but the rehook part is dependent on whether I think they deserve it or not.
    Be a toxic ass? That’s a hookin’. Do nothing all game? That’s a hookin’. Sandbag teammates and do basically everything to screw over your team? Better believe that’s a hookin’.
    Also Deliverance. If you run that and I think you have it, that’s a facecamping.
    But play well and play nice, you’re free to go.

I used to let them go if they unhooked themselves when they were the last survivor on the map (when I hooked them before the others left or died, they sometimes managed to unhook themselves), but they've since proven to be unworthy of any mercy.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    I really get insulted for not respecting the 4% aswell (btw I don't believe it's 4% anymore, the amount of kobes I get in my killer matches feels more like 25%. WIthout deliverance btw).
    I personally don't follow made up survivor rules because they don't follow any rules.
  • Orion

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I really get insulted for not respecting the 4% aswell (btw I don't believe it's 4% anymore, the amount of kobes I get in my killer matches feels more like 25%. WIthout deliverance btw).
    I personally don't follow made up survivor rules because they don't follow any rules.

It's 11.5% if a survivor uses all 3 attempts, because it follows a binomial distribution.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I won't respect it unless I decided if the Survivor can live if he Kobes ingame.
    If he Kobes ingame and I respect it, I won't ever go for that survivor again and instead kill everyone else.

However, I only do that when I am bored.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Respecting RNG hahaha, I never understood that

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    I never do it. Makes no sense. Never had a killer do it to me either.

I do let one get the hatch if one disconnects early however. 
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I'd respect the kobe if they tried it when not being in a hopeless situation xD

Usually it's their last hope when they already lost, no point in respecting anything. They had nothing to lose at that point. Kobe on first hook at 5 gen and you may survive it.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

Why are all of your Threads Bullshit?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

More of these pointless threads...

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

Is this Jendenise ?

xD lol 
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

I am an Alphamale, Alphamales know no mercy. If for example somebody won the lottery right in front of your eyes but he would die if you didn't help him, wouldn't you just let him die out of spite?

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited February 2019

@Boss said:

Same goes for your pointless comment.

@Aven_Fallen said:
    Why are all of your Threads Bullshit?

I would say something snarky, but i don't plan on getting jailed or banned any time soon.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Hey i just got that on my steam profile!

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Lol respecting the 4%. I never give Survivors an escape. They have to earn it.

@RetroHelix said:
    Is this Jendenise ?

I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

@Judgement said:
    Love entitled Survivor logic.

Where is the LOL button when you need it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@Boss said:

Same goes for your pointless comment.

It's not pointless to point out pointless stuff.

Also, you're giving me the impression of "My pointless stuff is justified by your pointless stuff."
    That's not how it works.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

@MhhBurgers said:
    I am an Alphamale, Alphamales know no mercy. If for example somebody won the lottery right in front of your eyes but he would die if you didn't help him, wouldn't you just let him die out of spite?

That's nothing to be proud of.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699
    I'm a nice Killer, one who cares for my Survivors. That's why they need to stay on the hooks where it's safe. I mean, there are masked maniacs with weapons running around! So if one gets off, I make it a priority to get them back to their safe space.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@RetroHelix said:
    Is this Jendenise ?

Careful now, you can't say her name, she might accuse you of being obsessed with her.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited February 2019

@MhhBurgers said:

Actually not doing anything is the only right thing in the eyes of the law. in most places as if they survive and u moving them or something causes damage. u are open to being sued. it’s why most places don’t have a duty to rescue law.