The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Silly Perk Build Idea: "Disrespect your surroundings!"

Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Saboteur
Break Down
Small Game
I guess Urban Evasion or Streetwise?

You can now break all of the things.

Comments

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Otherwise known as "they added an achivement to sabo 50 hooks let's get that in one game."

• shanks3042
    shanks3042 Member Posts: 163
    edited February 2019

@TigerKirby215 said:
    Otherwise known as "they added an achivement to sabo 50 hooks let's get that in one game."

You can't. You have to sabotage 50 _different_hooks, respawned hooks don't count.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

@TigerKirby215 said:

You can't. You have to sabotage 50 _different_hooks, respawned hooks don't count.

It was a joke son, ya missed it. Flew right by ya!
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    They need to buff sabo. Theirs almost no reason to use that perk. I sabo'd 8 hooks in one game with ONLY a yellow toolbox. There's really no reason to use the perk sabo when you can just use a toolbox lol.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    They need to buff sabo. Theirs almost no reason to use that perk. I sabo'd 8 hooks in one game with ONLY a yellow toolbox. There's really no reason to use the perk sabo when you can just use a toolbox lol.
    Actually, saboteur now causes all sabotaged hooks to stay broken an extra minute at tier 3.