Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is Fire Up Any Good?

Genuine Question.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Not unless you're a T3 Myers with Bamboozle.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    se05239 said:

And even then its a waste of a slot.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    No way. You have to be playing poorly for it to get better and even then it's not good AND it's too late for it to matter since most pallets will be gone, you won't need to kick gens, etc.
  • tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

It's only for meme builds. Any perk that rewards you for doing poorly (Unrelenting, etc.,) are usually bad by themselves.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

I guess it's useful for speedy cloaked wraith, planty of addons to increase break, vault speed when invisible.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Fire Up is like Survivors Vigil!

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

It would be good if they increased the percentages.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    No. It's absolute trash atm. Hopefully devs will buff it with Freddys rework.
  • Sel
    Sel Member Posts: 92

Genuinely, top tier perk. Goes great with bbq, Ruin and all the other top tier ones. Would deffo use in any build.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

The only time it is ever noticeable (I put that in italics because it's so miniscule it's barely noticeable to some people) is when every gen is done.
    By then, you've already lost if you havent killed anyone yet.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited February 2019

ANY good? Yes, it's better than having nothing.
    But it's about Monstrous Shrine kind-of bad to me.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@se05239 said:

This has honestly never made any sense to me. How could the Perk doing less than usual somehow be better?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Well, it's relative.
    Is it your only perk? Then yes, it's better than going with nothing.
    Do you have literally any other perk, even one that's bugged and only works half the time? Then no, take the other perk and thank the Entity you'll never have to use Fire Up again.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@se05239 said:

This has honestly never made any sense to me. How could the Perk doing less than usual somehow be better?

The point is that stacking vaulting speed on a T3 Myers is almost meme-worthy. You vault so insanely fast.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Milo said:
    Fire Up is like Survivors Vigil!

Worthless!

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

Well, you tell me. The most noticeable gameplay feature it has is the speed at which it breaks pallets and gens. At full power, Fire Up can break those at 14% faster speeds. Brutal Strength can break both at 20% faster speeds indefinitely.

For those who mention the vaulting and pick up times.....c'mon. It's so minimal that it can be difficult to notice even if you are paying close attention.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Yes, it's such a crutch I cant belive it hasn't gotten nerfed yet.  It's incredibly OP so run it while it's still broken 
  • ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Paired with Brutal and Bamboozal might be interesting as an experiment.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@se05239 said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@se05239 said:

The point is that stacking vaulting speed on a T3 Myers is almost meme-worthy. You vault so insanely fast.

And Fire Up would contribute so absurdly little towards it.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Not worth the perk slot. Surveillance is much better especially on killers with quick movement speed.