The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can we request killers?

Because if we can can you put in Jason 14th or a creepypasta like Jeff the killer or slenderman I think those would be good additions to the game

Answers

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    You can ask for new killers in the Wishlist forum.
  • tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Insert remark about difficulties of licensing trademarked characters and licensing characters with ambiguous authorship.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Just put them in the Wishlist forum like @Peasant said and hope. But don't request Jeepers Creepers, both them and us don't want to give money to the bastard who holds the rights to it

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Friday the 13th very recently got an update, oddly enough. I don't see Jason ever coming.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    CrowFoxy said:

Friday the 13th very recently got an update, oddly enough. I don't see Jason ever coming.

I thought it was in legal deadlock?
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@Mr_Myers said:
    CrowFoxy said:

They can only do balance updates, no new content tho

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

@Mr_Myers said:
    CrowFoxy said:

They can only do balance updates, no new content tho

It's a shame, game was actually heading in a good direction with the campaign they added
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Trapper was their take on Jason.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

It's a shame, game was actually heading in a good direction with the campaign they added

I liked the game for awhile and (not meaning to toot my own horn) I was pretty good st the game most of the time killing everyone and surviving, but that was the problem I rarely found people on my level so I got bored and played dead by daylight soooo much funner.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

@MusicNote42 said:
    Because if we can can you put in Jason 14th or a creepypasta like Jeff the killer or slenderman I think those would be good additions to the game

Look at the post they got jason wrong on purpose and put in cringy requests afterwards. This is prime juicy bait that always makes me wince and cringe. Congrats on causing damage to my brain with top quality bait