The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pale Rose Big boat blink deadzone since 2.5

Since 2.5 there is a blink deadzone at the long sides of the big boat on the pale rose map. You can still teleport on top of it or into the basement, however you cant teleport in a certain area around the long sides of the boat. I think it has to do with the stones on each side but not sure.

Here is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaMRIik5Ops

Are the devs aware of this new blink deadzone bug? @Patricia @not_Queen @Peanits

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Knew it. I think it might affect an area slightly further out too?

I was getting deadzones around this boat the other day, that's when I got my "saltiest comment ever" thread after a survivor started bragging that I missed my blinks because of this.

I'm guessing whenever this map comes up survivors in the know are gonna run to it over and over again because everything in this game sadly seems to be exploited.
  • not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Yeah pretty sure that's already logged in. Let me check for you. :)
  • not_Queen

Alright coming back with some info:
    The deadzone on the Swamp map is fixed internally, hopefully will be pushed with the next big update. (yay!)
    The deadzone on Lery has been marked as fixed since September 2018 but if you have experienced the bug again @EntityDispleased , please tell us :)

• not_Queen

That's good! Last time I had it I didn't have an issue but if you see it, please report :)

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited February 2019

There is also a deadzone somewhere around the main building in Blood Lodge. Happened to me today. @not_Queen

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296

@not_Queen said:
    Alright coming back with some info:
    The deadzone on the Swamp map is fixed internally, hopefully will be pushed with the next big update. (yay!)
    The deadzone on Lery has been marked as fixed since September 2018 but if you have experienced the bug again @EntityDispleased , please tell us :)

Thank you very much! I am happy now =)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

The next big update?

Is that chapter 11? or Freddy?

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    The deadzone around pale rose was already in 2.4 there tho, but not_Queen confirmed a fix so that's great (yaay, finally I don't have to DC on this map if I play nurse).

@not_Queen I have a question, is the blink deadzone around the small house (not shack) on mothers dwelling logged?
    Also I can confirm to you that Lerys is completely fixed, I haven't encountered a single deadzone for months