The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

⚠️60 FPS on Console

love
love Member Posts: 11

Do you guys think developers should reduce the graphics -just a little bit- on consoles?

I sometimes get 60fps on console (PS4 Pro) as survivor, but as killer, never. Nurse and hillbilly are especially much harder to accelerate with lower frame-rates in comparison to other killers.

Dead by Daylight is not that of a demanding game, just look at Witcher 3 or Battlefield on consoles. They run at solid 60, sometimes even in 4k.
The community is probably aware that the game is poorly optimized, and the developers know that too.

I am asking for the communities opinion on this:

• Should we temporarily reduce graphics on consoles for a smoother game experience until optimization issue is resolved?

The graphics are not super high end anyway, so it would not make much of a difference visually. I would much more prefer 60fps over graphics, especially in that game(its also an fps/fpp game!!!), especially on consoles. Anyone agree?

• Should we make a public poll for the developers to see?
    Public polls could be awesome making the game even more community driven which is super nice!

If enough players vote for the 60fps, developers might consider it!

~ love