The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

False ban: Anyone know why I got banned?

The_moneyY
The_moneyY Member Posts: 35
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Any idea why I got banned? It's only a temporary ban, but still annoying considering i've done nothing wrong, and its during the event. Worse part is I've heard of heaps of people also getting false bans during this event, this needs to be fixed..

Edit: Anyone know what some current exploits are? I want to know what I got a temp ban for.

Comments

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Let me just use my mystic ball and I’ll get back too you
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

So which exploit did you use?

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Oh wait I didn’t need to it’s tells you right under the words: You’ve been banned
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Says you were exploiting. Don't play dumb you know what you did. Grow up and accept your punishment and be wiser in the future.

• The_moneyY

@Might_Oakk @Orion Actually I don't know what I did, thats the problem, if I knew what i did I would be ok with it

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

See, I find that hard to believe. I know a guy who actually was banned unjustly, and even he knew why he'd been banned. You can send an email to BHVR if you're not lying, but they won't answer here.

• The_moneyY

@Orion Ok, thanks I'll send them an email. Actually could not loading into a game be considered exploiting? That's a very common bug and that could be why I got a ban. Thoughts? It doesn't happen a lot to me, but it does happen enough to where I could have gotten a ban for it.

This discussion has been closed.