If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Wiggle Meter

Options
Saphhira
Saphhira Member Posts: 16

A lot of times, the killer will drop down the basement stairs from the side. I feel like this should impact the wiggle meter for the survivor by letting a (small) chunk of it fill up. The same goes for when the killer drops down from a second floor.

It just feels odd that the killer isn't impacted at all. >>

Comments

• Crisll
    Crisll Member Posts: 8
    Options

The killer actually has no punish of heavy falls, for example, when survivors falls, they need about 1,5s to start running efficiently again, meanwhile the killers keep their speed and they are not affected. It's not a bad idea, but I don't think it's actually necesary.

• Saphhira
    Saphhira Member Posts: 16
    Options

@Crisll said:
    The killer actually has no punish of heavy falls, for example, when survivors falls, they need about 1,5s to start running efficiently again, meanwhile the killers keep their speed and they are not affected. It's not a bad idea, but I don't think it's actually necesary.

I know that they're not affected when running around like normal. I feel like they should be affected when carrying a survivor. They are hauling a wiggling body on their shoulder, there should be some difficulty when falling. :p

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

A penalty for drops would just make some spots, such as thompson house and ironwork facility to be unhookable areas again, which is not a desirable effect.