Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Prestige

I think it would be cool to have a switch that you could toggle off and on to activate each subsection of the customiziation screen for each level of prestige. So instead of choosing to wear your bloody prestiged item it would make everything in that section bloody if you choose it to be so. I think it would be nice for everyone to be able to show that they are prestiged without having to sacrifice one cosmetic item to another especially with this new cosmetic update.

Comments

• LadyGamerX
    LadyGamerX Member Posts: 28

@Drydeous said:
    I think it would be cool to have a switch that you could toggle off and on to activate each subsection of the customiziation screen for each level of prestige. So instead of choosing to wear your bloody prestiged item it would make everything in that section bloody if you choose it to be so. I think it would be nice for everyone to be able to show that they are prestiged without having to sacrifice one cosmetic item to another especially with this new cosmetic update.

YES!!!! Ive been wanting this for the last year! Lol!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Would be nice yeah, but this is not how their cosmetic system works

• Drydeous
    Drydeous Member Posts: 14
    That's the point I'm trying to make. It's not how it works now but I'd like it to work that way in the future. It's called "wishlist" for a reason.