The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Event finished

After a lot of time, pressure and work i finished the event and i got all the 3 outfits <3

https://i.imgur.com/uaBPLGh.png

Who else finished it, btw? :chuffed:

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I only cared for Ace's stuff, so I don't play that much now.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

I didn't even take part in this event to be honest.

Survivor queues are ridiculous and the entire mechanic of how killers have to earn theirs and the laughably low numbers are not even worth my time.

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315

What is wrong with you? XDD. But seriously congrats!

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

With the killer buffs, I should complete comfortably tonight! Will post then for sure!

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I have only been able to collect 3 coins, this event is my first time experiencing really long or infinite searches for matches which is frustrating.

Aside from the matchmaking issue, the only other stand out issue with this event is survivors hiding all game to get hatch with their lantern whilst others do gens and are chased until hooked.

The lanterns in this event are a nice little feature after this event I think if they made lanterns a side objective to complete in rewards for say...20 iridescent Shards then that would be nice.
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Congrats! I don't even have Ace or Feng's characters so I'm finished with the event too.

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    @Axelson
    I guess we are the event enthusiasts around here. Right there with you man 9/9. 
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Congrats. I only really wanted Ace's shirt (got it), Huntress's axe (got it) and maybe either Feng's two cloth cosmetics or Ace's pants.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Axelson said:
    After a lot of time, pressure and work i finished the event and i got all the 3 outfits <3

https://i.imgur.com/uaBPLGh.png

Who else finished it, btw? :chuffed:

Playing as killer or as survivor? Just curious....

Personally I couldnt force myself to play enough DBD to get even 3 coins so far.....

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    How many hours do you think it took for you (or anyone else) to get all three suits. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Jed said:
    How many hours do you think it took for you (or anyone else) to get all three suits. 

Depends if you are playing survivor or killer, solo or SWF

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Congrats
    Yeah I'm finished also got Feng's last night. Might play a couple more nights.
    Back to RE2

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    I'm going to finish it today aswell, 200 points left for the last coin. I would have probably finished it yesterday or even 2 days ago if the DCs to deny latern points wouldn't have happened that often.
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

God damn, nice

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

i got all 3 playing killer i think i need to take a long break now until the voices stop screaming

• Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86

@antgnstea said:
    @Axelson

:D I wanted all the cosmetics, i was excited because it was my first event in dead by daylight (i bought the game 3 days after the halloweed blight and i don't think the christmas eevee counts as an event)

@Ihatelife said:
    God damn, nice

Thank you <3

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I'm going to finish it today aswell, 200 points left for the last coin. I would have probably finished it yesterday or even 2 days ago if the DCs to deny latern points wouldn't have happened that often.

Good luck, i know you can do it! The lantern points DCs happened to me too, but i didn't gave up

@I_am_Negan said:
    Congrats
    Back to RE2

Thank you, also congrats!

@Jed said:

I think it took to me something like 80-90 hours, or even 100

@Shad03 said:
    Congrats. I only really wanted Ace's shirt (got it), Huntress's axe (got it) and maybe either Feng's two cloth cosmetics or Ace's pants.

Thank you and congrats! Good luck in getting the Feng and Ace's cosmetics too =)

@Giddawid said:
    Congrats! :)

Thank you! <3

@Master said:

@Jed said:

I played solo survivor xd, it took 80-100 hours like i said above

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

im about to finish it (380/900) - not that i care too much about aces shirt but having it is nice.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@Axelson said:

@antgnstea said:
    @Axelson

:D I wanted all the cosmetics, i was excited because it was my first event in dead by daylight (i bought the game 3 days after the halloweed blight and i don't think the christmas eevee counts as an event)

@Ihatelife said:
    God damn, nice

Thank you <3

@HavelmomDaS1 said:

Good luck, i know you can do it! The lantern points DCs happened to me too, but i didn't gave up

@I_am_Negan said:
    Congrats
    Back to RE2

Thank you, also congrats!

@Jed said:

@Shad03 said:

Thank you and congrats! Good luck in getting the Feng and Ace's cosmetics too =)

@Giddawid said:
    Congrats! :)

Thank you! <3

@Master said:

@Jed said:

LOL thanks I would of been done last week being that I was only going for Feng's outfit

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Well done.

• Supernaut

9/9 coins! :)

Done a lot sooner than I thought!

• igotwoballs
    igotwoballs Member Posts: 5

I'm not even getting coins:((

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Completed mine a couple weeks ago.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Good stuff!!!

haven't focused on the event heavily (due to work and being exhausted) but working on my 4th Coin, aiming to at least aim for 6 coins for Huntress and Feng cosmetics, don't care about Ace's, but of I somehow get past 6 Coins we'll see :P.

I wish leftover Moonrise points would be converted to Bloodpoints tho xP
  • igotwoballs
    igotwoballs Member Posts: 5

I'm not getting coins😭

• Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86

@Supernaut said:

Same lol, good job!

@Nikkiwhat said:
    Good stuff!!!

haven't focused on the event heavily (due to work and being exhausted) but working on my 4th Coin, aiming to at least aim for 6 coins for Huntress and Feng cosmetics, don't care about Ace's, but of I somehow get past 6 Coins we'll see :P.

I wish leftover Moonrise points would be converted to Bloodpoints tho xP

good luck, i think you have enough time to do at least 6 coins (i did 5 coins in the first day :-?).

It would be nice if you after get the 9 coins you can get more of them and convert them in bloodpoints or shards :chuffed:

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    Completed mine a couple weeks ago.

How? The event was added one week ago..

@Pudding said:
    im about to finish it (380/900) - not that i care too much about aces shirt but having it is nice.

Good luck! You can do it!

• Shad03

@Supernaut said:

Is... Is that a Leatherdaddy? I trust you gave the survivors the common courtesy of a basement camp XD

• Supernaut

@Shad03 said:

@Supernaut said:

Is... Is that a Leatherdaddy? I trust you gave the survivors the common courtesy of a basement camp XD

Lol!
    Actually my play style is more aggressive " Imma gonna F you up!" I get looped and turned over more often than not, but super satisfying when it comes off!

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Still working on my 3rd coin.
    Doing that whilst making progress on a couple of trophies I don't have.

Should get that tonight and then I'm done. Will get the Ace costume (everyone has Feng on PS4 it seems).

Huntress looks best I think but hard to play her on console so no point getting it.

• Shad03

@Supernaut said:

@Shad03 said:

@Supernaut said:

Lol!
    Actually my play style is more aggressive " Imma gonna F you up!" I get looped and turned over more often than not, but super satisfying when it comes off!

Hah. I was jesting. Well congrats.

Now if I can activate my friends account so I can play DbD

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254

@Master said:

@Jed said:

Wow yeah 80 to a 100 hours for three cosmetic suits is definitely like a f2p game.