PLEASE HELP ME (SOLVED)

Link
Link Member Posts: 135
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I recently have been getting a lot of bugs with dbd, first the game wouldnt actually close. the app itself would close but not on steam so i'd have to restart steam since i couldnt open it again since steam believed it was running when it wasnt. Not a big deal though, whats happening now though is scaring me. I went to launch dbd and it now says Launch Error. Insufficient memory to start the game (2). I got really confused cause i had over 1k hours on this game and never had this problem before. I DID run it on the lowest settings though so i went to check the lowest requirements dbd and saw the memory has been buffed up to 8gb yet i only have 6gb, i swear i remember it being 6gb or hopefully it was 8gb and theres just a bug happening. Or if it's now 8gb and i cant play anymore then i am really upset. Please help cause i dont wanna stop playing this game, i love it to bits and it's currently my number 1 all time favorite game to play on Steam.

Comments

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Link said:
    I recently have been getting a lot of bugs with dbd, first the game wouldnt actually close. the app itself would close but not on steam so i'd have to restart steam since i couldnt open it again since steam believed it was running when it wasnt. Not a big deal though, whats happening now though is scaring me. I went to launch dbd and it now says Launch Error. Insufficient memory to start the game (2). I got really confused cause i had over 1k hours on this game and never had this problem before. I DID run it on the lowest settings though so i went to check the lowest requirements dbd and saw the memory has been buffed up to 8gb yet i only have 6gb, i swear i remember it being 6gb or hopefully it was 8gb and theres just a bug happening. Or if it's now 8gb and i cant play anymore then i am really upset. Please help cause i dont wanna stop playing this game, i love it to bits and it's currently my number 1 all time favorite game to play on Steam.

My advice is to reinstall the game. If that didn't work clear cache in your steam.

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

Good luck

• Link
    Link Member Posts: 135
    edited June 2018

i launched it one more time before i tried uninstalling and then it just launched. W h a t i n t a r n a t i o n