The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The noob killer who thinks they are skilled starter pack

2»

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@The_Crusader said:

Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.

Sounds like someone got wrecked by a "noob" recently. Did you get violated by a chainsaw recently? It's ok this is a safe space and you can talk about it.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@fcc2014 said:

@The_Crusader said:

Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.

Sounds like someone got wrecked by a "noob" recently. Did you get violated by a chainsaw recently? It's ok this is a safe space and you can talk about it.

godammit i cant find a gif of the freddy got fingered abused children hospital scene where the kid is like shhh its ok while texas chainsaw massacre plays in the backround

• fcc2014

@friendlykillermain said:

godammit i cant find a gif of the freddy got fingered abused children hospital scene where the kid is like shhh its ok while texas chainsaw massacre plays in the backround

LOL OMG!

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So if that noob killer kills you. Does this make you a noob or a pro?
    Interesting question. 

I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro. 
    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 
    Oh wow! So I am complaining? This place is strange. Teabag someone and you're toxic, point out how easy they make it for killers to try and win, you're complaining. 

I am beginning to wonder if this forum is only visited by drama queens
    People loling left and right are drama queens?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I'm guessing someone beat you with this build and you're taking your frustration out on the forums.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@fcc2014 said:

@friendlykillermain said:

LOL OMG!

ill keep searching make it myself if i have too it fits too perfectly

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    fcc2014 said:

@The_Crusader said:

Why so toxic and salty?
  • fcc2014

@The_Crusader said:

Why so toxic and salty?

i'm not at all. Every killer takes skill to play. Even those one hit down killers. If everyone could play like "GODS" as killer we would have an overabundance of killers. Billy has his advantages and drawbacks like any killer. Some maps work against him.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    edited February 2019

@The_Crusader said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@The_Crusader said:

I think most hillbillys fit this description.

What a stupid skill-less character lmao

ever since i first saw you i have held on to these gifs finally i can use one

Unlimited instadown chances, a chainsaw that has the most generous hitbox I've ever seen, the ability to cross the map in seconds allowing camping without camping.

hahahahahaha
    clear you've never played billy against survivors that are competent, he needs a lot of mechanical practice against good survivors

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@gamerscrybecauseofme said:
    thesuicidefox said:

BW and BM are for noob killers now LOL.

A better deal is Ruin, NOED, Spirit Fury, Enduring. Camp the first guy you find, they will gen rush. Chances are they don't get 5 gens before the guy dies because of Ruin. Just keep camping anyone you catch. Use NOED to clean up. SF/Enduring so you can just literally 4head your way through pallets and not have any skill in a chase.

Sorry, wannabe God like killers can't be chasing and eating pallets. They need to know where you are at every action, then have 2 massive crutches at the end. As only God's need more time to kill.

YOU WRONG I WIN HOMIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9KLhNSHc7Y

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Interesting question. 

I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro. 
    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 
    Oh wow! So I am complaining? This place is strange. Teabag someone and you're toxic, point out how easy they make it for killers to try and win, you're complaining. 

Interesting choice of words...
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Tsulan said:

This ^

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Interesting question. 

• fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

PREACH!!! You would laugh and move on!

No, I am British. We take the piss out if stupidity, not accept it. 
  • The_Crusader
    Oh man the amount of bloodwarden and noed combos im seeing is unreal.

Hmm, kind of regret asking for killer perks to be hidden lol
  • I'm guessing someone beat you with this build and you're taking your frustration out on the forums.

Nice guess, but wrong
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

If it's in the game, it's well, game.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Maybe they have a bad perk selection or maybe they know how bad they are in those areas. If they are not good to begin with, do you really think they would use perks that are less impactful? So they had to use perks to help compete, no reason to shame them for actually having to try.
  • TAG said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Interesting question. 

People loling left and right are drama queens?
    Hmm, how is loling = drama queen? 

Drama queen because some of you guys look for negative emotions in things that just aren't negative. 
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@The_Crusader said:
    lmao I just had a Clown who had NOED, Bloodwarden and BBQ.

He got looped by one guy for most of the game. Looped....as Clown!!

I trust you went ahead and offered him some non-condescending, friendly advice about how to get more effective as Clown. You did, right?

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Imagine getting owned by a noob.

• The_Crusader

@The_Crusader said:

I trust you went ahead and offered him some non-condescending, friendly advice about how to get more effective as Clown. You did, right?

He leave chat as soon as game ended.

I used to try and give people advice but they take offence to losing and being offered advice so I dont bother anymore.

I mean some of it was inside the asylum which is full of safe pallets but the parts outside of that yeah he couldnt have been using bottle too effectively, though when I saw him he was so not sure how it took so long.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    The most OP killer is lag and fps dips. Both of which are common on PS4
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@The_Crusader said:
    George_Soros said:

@The_Crusader said:

He leave chat as soon as game ended.

I used to try and give people advice but they take offence to losing and being offered advice so I dont bother anymore.

Occasionally they do though. There's a world of difference between having your ass handed to you but also being offered a bit of friendliness afterwards, or the same thing followed by caustic remarks or naughty glee. That difference makes new players stay or leave.

But I feel you, sometimes one just won't overcome his hurt pride no matter what. And I suspect it happens mostly to experienced players, the ones who expect a lot from themselves. That's when a defeat hurts the most. It's easier to handle when we can chalk it up to inexperience.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

Blood Warden? Not often you see someone complain about that perk...