The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Haddonfield Intro music bugged or intentionally changed?

HavelmomDaS1
HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
I'm the only one who thinks that the haddonfield intro music is way to loud now? Is this a bug or intentionally changed? Couldn't find something in the latest patch notes.

Comments

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

yeah.. everytime i get that i have to alt tab like hell so my head doesnt explode. they need to change that if you ask me

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

They made it more like a horror game by scaring the ######### out of you if you weren't paying attention to what map you were loading into so you could cut the volume.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I dont know what they did but it sounds better
  • HavelmomDaS1
    Yeah I agree, it sounds better but the volume is to high compared to everything else don't you think so aswell?
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Yeah I agree, it sounds better but the volume is to high compared to everything else don't you think so aswell?
    Oh yeah, definently. R.I.P headphone users (which is most of the players) 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I hope it's a bug. My ears are bleeding.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

its a bug guys the devs talked about it when they mentioned the sound levels. I believe they should or already have had a survey going out asking about the sound mix levels.

• HavelmomDaS1
    not_Queen said:

@RuneStarr I am laughing so loud at this. Almost as loud as the Haddonfield music.
    But yeah, it's a bug guys. It should be fixed in the next big update.

Thanks for the confirmation, is the next big update the new chapter DLC update or will be a patch before the new chapter?
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Yep, R.I.P. my ears since I wear headphones...but better than the Foghorn bugging out on Swamp
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@not_Queen said:
    @RuneStarr I am laughing so loud at this. Almost as loud as the Haddonfield music.
    But yeah, it's a bug guys. It should be fixed in the next big update.

@not_Queen why is it that Mikes sound when he tiers up to Evil within 2/3 is in a slightly higher pitch? Is that just me?

• Oooooof
    Oooooof Member Posts: 109

its just ochido #########.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
    edited February 2019

@Oooooof said:
    its just ochido #########.

It's just like OchiDo: annoying and makes my ears bleed just listening to it

• Oooooof
    Oooooof Member Posts: 109

The devs got inspired by ochido to make ingame sounds #########. They just started with haddonfield. The devs will do all sounds ######### in the next big update btw

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

@Oooooof said:
    The devs got inspired by ochido to make ingame sounds #########. They just started with haddonfield. The devs will do all sounds ######### in the next big update btw

As long as I don't hear "LETZZZ DOOO THEEEEEZZZZEEE" in an obnoxiously loud accent every game, then I'm fine