Future Cosmetics/DLC

Options
Silas
Silas Member Posts: 307

@Bloodspeaker said:
I bought all the dlc so congrats you got my money but this is the last dime you are ever gonna see from me.

......... But not the last two cents 8-)

Okie on another note, what future cosmetics are you guys hoping to see? I wouldn't mind a shirtless variation for each of the guys (wishful thinking, never ever ever gonna happen), short hair for Kate, burgundy braids for Claudette, and if they ever do toss in some for the licensed characters... we definitely need a paper sack to hide Quentin's shriveled mess of a face.

Comments

• lxjilyfe
    lxjilyfe Member Posts: 6
    Options

When will there be a ultra rare hillbilly cosmetic in the shop? He's the only killer that has green skin only

• Cheshire_Cat927
    Cheshire_Cat927 Member Posts: 11
    Options

I wish we could have an option to get every item in the store bloody even if it would take forever that could give some incentive after people get all the items

• Silas
    Options

@lxjilyfe said:
    When will there be a ultra rare hillbilly cosmetic in the shop? He's the only killer that has green skin only

Maybe, just maybe, they'll toss one in with the next chapter/store update? I'm sure they wouldn't leave Billy hanging like that

• allychaan
    allychaan Member Posts: 14
    Options

@Silas said:

@lxjilyfe said:

Maybe, just maybe, they'll toss one in with the next chapter/store update? I'm sure they wouldn't leave Billy hanging like that

Went and dove into the game files and these 3 outfits were found (let's hope I wont get in trouble for this lmao)

Nothing else besides those!

• CurseYou
    CurseYou Member Posts: 7
    Options

Looking forward to the Ace smoking jacket so much!

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    I would love to see nea in a hoodie and a ponytail and maybe makeup cause she looks like a foot
  • Silas
    Options

@allychaan said:

Wrangler Jake? Don't mind if I do :)
    I saw a video somewhere on youtube where someone leaked another jogging outfit for Meg. She had a short hairstyle and kind of like a "millennial" vibe to her. Looked pretty dope!

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,109
    Options

As a fellow Golden Lion, I also support Bunny Ming <3

• Silas
    Options

And of course we need Speedo Myers ;)