The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How good is nurses call and Thanatophobia perks when used on other killers?

I'm going to use Thanatophobia and nurses call perks with Sloppy Butcher on shape and on other killers too are these perks good on all killers? THX.....l..

Comments

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Nurse's Call is fantastic on many Killers.  I mean we have a TON of tracking Perks to choose from right now, but it's esp great to catch people healing each other. 

Thanatophobia is a Perk I want to love and use (the concept is fanastic) but it's sadly underwhelming.  For meme stuff I'd use it on Freddy and go for a Slow Build...but I don't ever recall Thanatophobia being heavily used
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Even in the best case scenario Thenata is trash. NC is a pretty strong perk in general tho

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

NC is great on a lot of different killers, but Thana is really bad. The effect just isnt strong enough to warrant, even on a killer like Legion who survivors barely bother to heal against.

The main problem with NC is that most good players will stop healing once they're in your TR. That said, you can get some great results if you can manipulate it with stealth killers like the wraith or pig, or even just pairing it with monitor and abuse on a lot of others.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Er Thana is pretty bad tbh. Sloppy is kind of worthless since most people don't heal. You need to pressure them hard to force them to. Basically make them scared of you.

For shape I used to dominate with Ruin, A Nurses calling, BBQ and Chilli and Brutal strength. If you ever wantt to try it, please do.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Wraith with nurses calling is top notch. 
    Thantophobia is weak but I bring it cause it does slow down gens marginally which is good enough for overcharge to carry from there. Though if I'm not using it I'll probably have huntress lullaby or ruin if I feel lucky 
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Thana is bad no matter what.
    Nurses Calling is also great on Huntress and good on Spirit. Other killers its okay, but not top tier.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    Nurses calling is great on low terror radius killers like Spirit, Myers, Hag etc.

Myers it should be really effective on with his low terror radius, even more so with M&A as they will have no idea your coming.

Thana....probably not. It seemed ok when I used it on spirit but in general I wouldnt, especially not on Myers.

Its not too bad on Legion though as it punishes survivors for not healing.
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

Thanatophobia, generally speaking, is not very good. At best, T3 with all survivors injured, you'll slow a solo generator down by about twelve seconds. It's not really a game changer. It's okay on a killer like the legion or the nurse that can injure multiple survivors easily, but most killers aren't going to be able to keep that up. As soon as you leave, someone's going to self care or run to a teammate for heals.

Sloppy butcher alone will make a pretty noticeable difference, though, and nurse's calling obviously works well with it. I've had some success with an anti-healing build of distressing, coulrophobia, sloppy butcher, and nurse's calling. Self cares take over a minute as long as they're within your terror radius. Combine that with a doctor with terror radius add-ons and nobody's healing any time soon.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I like Nurses Calling on Clown paired with Monitor and Abuse.

You can usually get close enough to plant a bottle right on their heads. Probably not the best tactic but I find it fun.

• Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86

Nurses Calling is good on low terror radio killers or killers with M&A, because after you got 1 or 2 of them while healing they'll know you have nurses, so it wont work well on killers like Trapper, Clown, etc

Thana it's mostly bad unless you play Legion or Nurse. I use thana in every match i play legion and works pretty good, survivors seems to be scared because of the red bar and stop doing gens until they heal up.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

A Nurse's Calling is generally good, though i never use it myself.
    Thanatophobia is mediocre at best, and that "best" is practically only consistent (a little) on Legion.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Ok thanks

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

Anyone with a smaller terror radius by default (Freddy, Hag, Huntress, Legion, and Myers) and stealth killers like Wraith benefit very much from nurses since survivors can't hear the heartbeat when you first are able to see their auras (especially for Myers and Wraith). If your terror radius is still 32 meters like default Trapper, then it is less useful. Slap Monitor and Abuse into your loadout, though, and the issue is solved.

As for Thanatophobia........well....at least the devs tried. It's crap just in general.