The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

SWF need to say "good bye"

And yes. This is another post of swf, but for the (bad word) salty (bad word) survivors, i have some solutions for this PROBLEM:

- exclusive lobbys for they. If the kids wants to play with they little (bad word) friends, ok, but they need a lobbys with killers who wants a lobby full of this (bad word) kids. 

- Some advice for the killers when this (bad word) kids join in a lobby. Yes, i know if this come to reality, me, and a lot of killers dodge the lobbys and thats the point; make to bhvr see this and they can accept this problem and put a end. 

You want a multiplayer game? Fine; fornite its you game, little (bad word) (bad word) kid. 

You want play along with your (bad word)? Ok. Go to the teather, make party in their houses and any (bad word) that make your happy, i dont care, but stop (bad word) this game, ok? 

Bhvr, remember this: THIS IS NOT A SYMMETRICAL GAME, SO YOU CAN STOP TO MAKE THE KILLERS A (BAD WORD) BAD EXPERIENCE, AND REMEMBER THIS: THE KILLERS ARE THE ANGULAR STONE IN ALL THIS, SO...

Thanks for your attention, and (bad word) my (bad word). Xoxo. 

Comments

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    this can't be real
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    nah
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Not all swf are bad. I've had random people add me and others as friends and then we played as swf but they weren't using voice comms.

I just wish they would deal with the toxicity that certain swf bring.

Losing isn't so bad but it is when they stay in the game hiding for an extra 5 minutes, or force you to walk around the map just to watch them tbagging, and then they tell you to go die in the post game chat.
  • JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

They shouldn't remove SWF but they should do something about it. I think they should give the killer an advantage whilst playing against a 4 person SWF

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    Without SWF, this game would die. Getting rid of it is a bad idea.

Without SWF this game will suffer. Without killers, the game will die.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    just no. stop. please.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    I think you are the one who needs to say "good bye".
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    You started out by being an ######### trying to sound cool. Kids? Who’s the kid here? You? Most likely.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@NoneNani said:
    And yes. This is another post of swf, but for the (bad word) salty (bad word) survivors, i have some solutions for this PROBLEM:

• exclusive lobbys for they. If the kids wants to play with they little (bad word) friends, ok, but they need a lobbys with killers who wants a lobby full of this (bad word) kids. 

• Some advice for the killers when this (bad word) kids join in a lobby. Yes, i know if this come to reality, me, and a lot of killers dodge the lobbys and thats the point; make to bhvr see this and they can accept this problem and put a end. 

You want a multiplayer game? Fine; fornite its you game, little (bad word) (bad word) kid. 

You want play along with your (bad word)? Ok. Go to the teather, make party in their houses and any (bad word) that make your happy, i dont care, but stop (bad word) this game, ok? 

Bhvr, remember this: THIS IS NOT A SYMMETRICAL GAME, SO YOU CAN STOP TO MAKE THE KILLERS A (BAD WORD) BAD EXPERIENCE, AND REMEMBER THIS: THE KILLERS ARE THE ANGULAR STONE IN ALL THIS, SO...

Thanks for your attention, and (bad word) my (bad word). Xoxo. 

Before sth like this can happen, there needs to be a drastic lack of killers. Just take a break from teh game or from playing killer like so many do currently and BHVR will have to react to that

• Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

The killers have been playing for 3 years despite the presence of SWFs tho.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    We just have to adapt our strategy, addons and perks. Step up to the challenge killers. Don't be a b****
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited February 2019

I like how the same people keep making alt accounts and making these posts... "And yes. This is another post of swf, ..." However it shows this person only made one post... Maybe they cruise the postings everyday without making an account....

OK.

So telling people who want to play with your friends to play another game.. Well if you don't like SWF why don't you play another game?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I'm sure they'll listen to a guy who can't make a single paragraph without swearing.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

SWF always say goodbye to me - usually by t-bagging at the exit gate.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@TheBean said:
    I like how the same people keep making alt accounts and making these post... "And yes. This is another post of swf, ..." However it shows this person only made one post... Maybe they cruise the postings everyday without making an account....

Well, lurkers exist you know.

@NoneNani said:

This is a multiplayer game...

• Mc_Harty

@Boss said:
    I'm sure they'll listen to a guy who can't make a single paragraph without swearing.

Funny thing is he didn't even swear. He just self censored himself.

1. #########
    2. (bad word)

Notice the difference?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Mc_Harty said:

@Boss said:

Funny thing is he didn't even swear. He just self censored himself.

1. [BAD WORD]
    2. (bad word)

Notice the difference?

Censoring swear words means they still swear.
    Besides, if they're going through the effort of censoring themself, maybe they should aim that effort to not swearing or censoring at all.
    Y'know, to increase your chances to be seen as actually serious about your own thread.

• Mc_Harty

@Boss said:
    Censoring swear words means they still swear.
    Besides, if they're going through the effort of censoring themself, maybe they should aim that effort to not swearing or censoring at all.
    Y'know, to increase your chances to be seen as actually serious about your own thread.

Yeah, I never really understood those people anyway. Like, just say ######### if you want too, just don't think people will actually give a #########.

• TheBean

@Mc_Harty said:

@TheBean said:
    I like how the same people keep making alt accounts and making these post... "And yes. This is another post of swf, ..." However it shows this person only made one post... Maybe they cruise the postings everyday without making an account....

Nah really?... LULS. Thanks for the tips... Thanks for clarifying what I alluded too... I thought people would be smart to figure that out, but I guess you don't.

• Mc_Harty

@TheBean said:

Nah really?... LULS. Thanks for the tips... Thanks for clarifying what I alluded too... I thought people would be smart to figure that out, but I guess you don't.

Guess you aren't.*

If you're gonna brag about being a big brain, make sure you actually learn how to form a sentence... It'll make your burn have a lot more impact.

• TheBean

@Mc_Harty said:
    If you're gonna brag about being a big brain, make sure you actually learn how to form a sentence... It'll make your burn have a lot more impact.

Oh noes the grammar police are out... You burned me so bad... LULS. Sad when all you got is to police someones grammar and spelling.

Lols... I see there must not be any school today

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited February 2019

@TheBean said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@TheBean said:

sigh, when you run out of arguments so that you just insult instead

• Mc_Harty

@TheBean said:
    Oh noes the grammar police are out... You burned me so bad... LULS. Sad when all you got is to police someones grammar and spelling.

Lols... I see there must not be any school today

Buddy I don't need school, I can form coherent sentences.

• TheBean

@Master said:

Why did you change what you wrote...LULS... Good second chance though.

• TheBean

@Mc_Harty said:
    Buddy I don't need school, I can form coherent sentences.

I don't... But I don't think people had a hard time understanding what I wrote. Maybe you did. As you needed to correct it.

Look at my bad punctuation, grammers and stuffs.. I would have lots of bad spelling too... if it wasn't for the built in spell checker. Oops.. I me thinks I spelled sometings wrong.

I guess we can't all be the smartest.... Just like all killers can't git gud. :)

• TheBean
    edited February 2019

@Master said:

sigh....

"insult"... and you think you are smart.... oh... you did spell that correctly... /kappa.. LULS

• Mc_Harty
    edited February 2019
    @TheBean said:

I don't... But I don't think people had a hard time understanding what I wrote. Maybe you did. As you needed to correct it.

Look at my bad punctuation, grammers and stuffs.. I would have lots of bad spelling too... if it wasn't for the built in spell checker. Oops.. I me thinks I spelled sometings wrong.

I guess we can't all be the smartest.... Just like all killers can't git gud. :)

I just find it funny when you called me dumb for clarifying your point, then proceed to ######### up one of the most basic structures of a sentence in the English language. That's some sweet irony.

Oh, I never said I was smart. And your right... not all killers are good.
  • Mr_Sparkle
    Mr_Sparkle Member Posts: 11

I am new to the game but from what I have read this seems to be a big issue for some. Could you just add some time to all actions depending on group size to give the killer a little help?

Party of 2 - Add 5%
    Party of 3 - Add 10%
    Party of 4 - Add 20%

Wouldn't change any mechanics but might give the killer a better chance against SWF groups.

• TheBean

@Mc_Harty said:
    I just find it funny when you called me dumb for clarifying your point, then proceed to [BAD WORD] up one of the most basic structures of a sentence in the English language. That's some sweet irony.

Oh, I never said I was smart. And your right... not all killers are good.

Far enough. Me sorry... Me no insult you anymore. However, I don't think this OP is a lurker.

• Mc_Harty
    edited February 2019

Far enough. Me sorry... Me no insult you anymore. However, I don't think this OP is a lurker.

Yeah, might be an alt.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Maybe this game isn't for you

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited February 2019

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    Without SWF, this game would die. Getting rid of it is a bad idea.

Without either, the game would die. As much as many wouldn't want to admit it, SWF has prolonged the life of the game.

• TheBean
    edited February 2019

Don't assume those all those that play SWF don't play killer.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143
    Who hurt you??? Btw swf are annoying to deal with but overall this is a game. No rules except the one getting you banned. How bout getting rid of one as soon as you can. I gone up against swf and normally some of them can barely survive without help. You win some you lose some.