Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What Is Your Dead By Daylight Guilty Pleasure?

Mine Is Doing The Tornado Before I Hook A Particularly Cocky Survivor! :3c

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Short shorts.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Crouch tunneling :P
  • DavidKing
    DavidKing Member Posts: 21
    Teabagging. Oh wait, I feel no guilt when teabagging. 
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Nea
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Insidiousface.
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Eating salty caramel ice cream after a win *grins

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

jking i am no way salty i am all PEPPER! lol

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

On the odd occasion it's fun to hide in the basement as you know who with Insidious.

The look on their faces as they run into the basement then hear the chainsaw start up. I can often get a 4k that way.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Catching someone in a trap right next to the hatch. Sooo close!

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    -Pointing at the killer either after pallet slams or when they just stop and stare in defeat after chasing me forever

-Hatch Moris

-Chasing Myers when I see a secret killer offering against him (I demand that mori)

-Playing survivors the song of my people (Bing bong, bing bong) when I down them if they teabagged. They get an extended version if they were doing it extensively. 

-Breaking lit totems even after Ruin is gone. Sorry team, 1000 BP is 1000 BP, even if its likely Haunted Grounds
  • venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666
    Unwarranted salt. Love being a came a face camper   when a claude is trying to be sneaky and thinks I don't see her hiding while I hook someone
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

A recent guilty pleasure that I took joy in: Camping on the Hatch as Pig while someone with an active Reverse Bear Trap refuses to go do Jigsaw Boxes.

Now that's a stand-off I'm more than willing to participate in. ;)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Okay, i got a great one...

• Hex: Devour Hope
    • Get it to 4 Tokens
    • Hook someone
    • Down someone else
    • Stand near them
    • Make it look like you're hyper from excitement by moving in random directions and flipping your camera since you know someone else will save the hooked one, granting you your 5th Token, allowing you to kill
    • Let the hooked Survivor get unhooked
    • Gain your 5th Token
    • Kill them

Surprisingly, this behaviour has not granted me a disconnect in 2 years.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Nurse with no-addons ;) or maybe taunting hooked Survivors with Amanda's roars.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

Oops, you slipped.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,003

I like running PI as Dwight and then refusing to do anything helpful until I've raided all the chests. Usually with AITH, but not during the events because of all the fire crackers.

Whenever I wear my Legacy outfits, I secretly love it when someone accuses me of hacking and threaten that they're going to me banned for it.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Drag killer's attention and point at useless teammates.
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    -Getting people unhooking a Survivor that triggers my Hag Traps

-People cleansing my Haunted Ground Totem with my Spirit build and zipping around amd finding a person or two (even better when its cleansed when I start a chase)

-The rare occasions silly people go for unsafe unhooks when I'm Leatherface and I get a 2 fer 1 Chainsaw

-Trap the basement as Trapper and people foolishly go for the unhooks xD had a nice Christmas tree of Survivors once with 3 of em hooked at the same time once.

-Any time I down a cocky Survivor (often after they teabag) and hook & eventually sacrifice them OR when I have a Mori, I get to style on em 😈

-As Nea getting away from a Killer JUST as they go to swing & hit me, but I get Balanced Landing (I always make the Zoidberg sound when I do xD)
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Jdsgames said:

Oops, you slipped.

You did that on purpose!
  • Raven24
    Raven24 Member Posts: 43

Playing the game.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

My favorite thing by far is when I'm playing as a killer and survivors panic and screw each other over. I will absolutely never get tired of watching a survivor slam a pallet in front of another survivor.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Tunneling an Adam so he can't get his deliverance.
    Or camping the Adam once he's hooked😈😈😈
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291

Slugging survivors and throwing bottles at them while they're on the ground as Clown

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    AshleyWB said:
    Tunneling an Adam so he can't get his deliverance.
    Or camping the Adam once he's hooked😈😈😈
    I had a game playing as Legion and I had stabby stabbed a lot of peeps, got to down a up and a Adam body blocked me from hooking the other guy (didn't work) and smacked him, he ran and was immediately back so he could get the unhook xD

Happened again when I was hooking again in the game I saw him crouching nearby before hooking...not once did he get an unhook xD he was so mad he resorted to Teabagging because I rendered his Perl useless (ironically wasn't even aiming to).  Silly Adams...Unhooks are for kids!
  • Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    People DCing when I play Legion.

You see, when I play killer, my aim is to finish the game asap because killer games always feel like they take forever (I don't care about bp that much). So if someone DC, I'll be like "thank u, next".
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

My guilty pleasure?

Playing Legion and then saying I am good at the game

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Letting the last guy do a gen as Hag but then trapping all around them so when they complete it, they'll be shook and they'll see them in dying state.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Ignoring the event and using an ebony mori every game while everyone else is busy collecting lanterns.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Getting a killer that was a douchebag as a survivor when I'm killer. Save my mori's just for that.

IT'S MUFFIN TIME BITCHES

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291

@George_Soros said:
    Ignoring the event and using an ebony mori every game while everyone else is busy collecting lanterns.

I love doing this. Since the first event I always stockpile ebony mori's specifically for events.

• George_Soros
    Dustin said:

@George_Soros said:

I love doing this. Since the first event I always stockpile ebony mori's specifically for events.

Heh, normally I would say it's an ######### thing to do, but unlike other events, this one encourages genrush so much that I feel I just had enough of it.
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Using Claudette to be toxic
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Boss said:
    Okay, i got a great one...

• Hex: Devour Hope
    • Get it to 4 Tokens
    • Hook someone
    • Down someone else
    • Stand near them
    • Make it look like you're hyper from excitement by moving in random directions and flipping your camera since you know someone else will save the hooked one, granting you your 5th Token, allowing you to kill
    • Let the hooked Survivor get unhooked
    • Gain your 5th Token
    • Kill them

Surprisingly, this behaviour has not granted me a disconnect in 2 years.

A lot of killers with Rancor do that as well. Leave the guy on the ground and wait for the last gen to be done... :)

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I bring moris into matches where survivors equip toolboxes. If they play normal I hook normal. If they sabo I mori in front of the sabotaged hook.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Tsulan said:
    I bring moris into matches where survivors equip toolboxes. If they play normal I hook normal. If they sabo I mori in front of the sabotaged hook.
    Do you realize that sabotaging hooks prevents genrush?
  • Tsulan
    Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan said:
    Do you realize that sabotaging hooks prevents genrush?
    Yes, but it can also screw the outcome of a chase.
    That's why it's a guilty pleasure. 
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Messaging the last guy telling him where hatch is, spotting him and hitting thme with T3 Myers.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

4x slugging

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    I love sand bagging Urban Evaders or otherwise people who are scared even when crow flies.

Best thing is if you find them doing gen. I go and blow it and watch the Urban Evader panic and head into the corner of the map and then maybe 30 seconds later they come back.
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

@Mushwin said:
    jking i am no way salty i am all PEPPER! lol

jk again, you never win.

anyways, my guilty pleasure is leaving un-called-for replies to people who doesn't deserve it.

• George_Soros

@Tsulan said:

I don't get the salt over sabotage. Frankly, the best thing a survivor can do to me is waste their own time by sabotaging. It's ineffective, and they're giving up gen time by doing that. Fine by me.

And on the rare occasion when one of them manages to finish a 99-ed hook right in front of me while I'm carrying someone - well, at least this requires some skilled timing and planning, so it deserves some respect. Definitely no reason to get mad about it.

• PiiFree

@George_Soros said:

@Tsulan said:

I don't get the salt over sabotage. Frankly, the best thing a survivor can do to me is waste their own time by sabotaging. It's ineffective, and they're giving up gen time by doing that. Fine by me.

And on the rare occasion when one of them manages to finish a 99-ed hook right in front of me while I'm carrying someone - well, at least this requires some skilled timing and planning, so it deserves some respect. Definitely no reason to get mad about it.

With Alex Toolbox and Hacksaw & Cutting Wire, it takes 10 seconds to fully sabotage a hook - and you can sabo MANY hooks with that.

Not really a huge time investment considering that it allows you to nullify a hook.

• George_Soros

@PiiFree said:

Not really a huge time investment considering that it allows you to nullify a hook.

For 3, max 3 and a half minutes.
    Be my guest, 90% of the time I manage to find another close enough. Still a much less effective strategy than doing gens.

• Tsulan

@Tsulan said:

Not mad about it. I just mori them.
  • PiiFree

@George_Soros said:
    For 3, max 3 and a half minutes.
    Be my guest, 90% of the time I manage to find another close enough. Still a much less effective strategy than doing gens.

The incompetence of Survivors has nothing to do with this.
    A sabo squad will know where and when to sabo the hooks.

Survivors also fail 90% of the pallet stuns/blinds during pick-up animation. That doesn't mean it's not powerful, it just means most Survivors lack the skill to use it properly.