The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Welcome to Corn Vision Anonymous!

GT_Legend2
GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
I am one of those who suffer from corn vision. It is not something to be ashamed of, as there are plenty of others who suffer. 

Who else is one of the unfortunate?
Let me know below!
Post edited by GT_Legend2 on

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    I am one of those who suffer from corn vision. It is not soemthing to be ashamed of, as there are plenty of others who suffer. 

Who oh else is one of the unfortunate?
    Let me know below!
    Whenever I play Nurse on console, I really suffer on my blinks because 360s are so busted with the FPS.
  • Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

sometimes I wonder if playing with my monitor off is easier on corn maps

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Corn  vision doesn't just impact killers. It screwed with my ability to see skill checks repairing a gen. It's like a half faded husk leaf phased into my skill check circle.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I'm The Nurse from Dead by Daylight and you're watching Disney Channel, Perfect!!!

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Corn  vision doesn't just impact killers. It screwed with my ability to see skill checks repairing a gen. It's like a half faded husk leaf phased into my skill check circle.

I find burning barrels the worst for skillcheck visibility. Like, worse than ruin's color change.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I lose survivors in the corn all the time.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,888

I main Myers. I hate trying to tier up in the corn.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    I'm a wraith/doctor main and I suffer corn vision doesn't help that the entity actively works against me forcing me to face our future syrup/gasoline fields back to back up to 5 times in a row.
  • pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    The corn in the fog has killer kryptonite. I lose sight so easily. And unfortunately as survivor it’s so easy to stay still crouched like a rabbit right in front of the killer. 

Rotten Fields means I will either win as a survivor if I play my cards right, or lose badly as a killer. 

It is a little ironic the most evil maps in the game have Field in their title. 
  • IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

I hate the corn! I lose survivors so easily, lol. I have had games where survivors just run around and hide in the corn for the entire game because they know it is difficult to catch them. >_<

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Everybody hates the corn but still there has been no adjustment to it.

As if the coldwind maps weren't a big enough pain already with their see-through walls and ultra safe pallets....
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I suffer from corn blindness alot. It's amazing when I win a chase against a immersive Claudette. :rage:

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

I don't suffer from corn blindness too often - hopefully this is enough proof for you guys! :)

clips.twitch.tv/SassyGracefulTardigradeMingLee

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

laughs internally

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118
    I've noticed on some days my corn blindness is better, or maybe the survivors just wear a really noticeable shirt. But it doesn't really help that I only get 15-20 fps in a match.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Legion on those maps is pain

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I too suffer from corn blindness, I think the entity is testing me with how many times I'm put on this map.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Boss said:

laughs internally

Laughs in-kernel-ly
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Rebel_Raven said: 
    Laughs in-kernel-ly
    This post didn’t have to exist. We could have gone throughout our lives without seeing this. This is the bane of my existence. 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Boss said:

laughs internally

Laughs in-kernel-ly

Why did I not think of this?

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I do ok in it. But p3 Claudettes are always a pain