The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I have some questions

How is legion bad some players like him others say he's too weak I'm confused about that part? My next question is kinda dumb I should know how to do this on pc but he it is how do I drop players I can't seem to do it what button is it? And my next question is this is Thanatophobia and nurses calling with Sloppy Butcher perks good on spirit? Thx.....

Comments

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

The Legion is not a weak killer, but has been discussed on the dev streams as somebody who would be getting reworked to make for a more enjoyable experience on both sides.

You drop players using the R key, which is the same for dropping an item.

As for perks, try them out! If they don't work for you, then you can always switch them out for something else :)

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Ok thanks

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@jackkn12 said:
    How is legion bad some players like him others say he's too weak I'm confused about that part? My next question is kinda dumb I should know how to do this on pc but he it is how do I drop players I can't seem to do it what button is it? And my next question is this is Thanatophobia and nurses calling with Sloppy Butcher perks good on spirit? Thx.....

Thanatphobia is weak in general, sloppy butcher is good

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    He's weak against strong survivors but he can stomp noobs.
    That's the whole explanation.