The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

is it christmas?

the second i log onto the forums red green and gold flairs everywhere

Comments

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Giddawid said:
    I'm just trying to be more outwardly active on here rather than reading from the shadows XD You guys need to know that we are here and we are listening :) Merry Christmas <3

thats great its really nice to see all these people getting answers and responses really love this new direction

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

Thank you! A lot of the time, people have really great ideas but don't necessarily expand upon them enough. Being able to prod them in the right direction gives us a lot of really great info that I can take back to the team and discuss.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I enjoy when devs/community leaders take time to address the plebs. (Even if I don't necessarily don't get contacted much myself uwu)

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Shad03 said:
    I enjoy when devs/community leaders take time to address the plebs. (Even if I don't necessarily don't get contacted much myself uwu)

Plebs......Please stop, my skull hurts now

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

Plebs......Please stop, my skull hurts now

I don't mean in the gaming context. I mean it as in the lesser folk. >.>