Generator defense

Options

Hello, Please understand that English is inexperienced because it is Korean.

There are too many doctors delaying the game while defending the generator. I wonder if other users of the country are doing the same.

It usually takes about 30 to 40 minutes and I am very tired.

Comments

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Defending 3 generators is a good strategy. It's also quite fair in my opinion. There is a way for survivors to use this for their emblems. The killer won't follow you very far so you can get in a chase and easily escape which gives you many points for your emblem and an easy pip.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Gwyndolin said:
    Hello, Please understand that English is inexperienced because it is Korean.

There are too many doctors delaying the game while defending the generator. I wonder if other users of the country are doing the same.

It usually takes about 30 to 40 minutes and I am very tired.

Even if he gets a solid 3 gen setup going, you can still do the gens as a team. It just requires some teamwork

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

Always skip 1 gen when you finish a gen. It's pure game knowledge. Know where the gens are.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

And when you get chased, take him to the other side of the map, so the rest of your team can finish the gens

• GenMonkey
    GenMonkey Member Posts: 2
    Options

Azarov's Resting Place is the only dog boned map that can be staled with gens done in only one side of the map, and it will be a game over for survivors if they do that

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Just don't let him setup and repair wisely.
    It's not very complicated :
    Try to repair the generators in the middle of the map first, as they're harder to manage lategame.
    When repairing gens, don't forget to skip some gens to space them out. Don't run in circles and repair the first gen you see.

If you do that, most of the issues should be fixed, and if the killer just camps the last 3 gens, you'll be able to power through easily since he wouldn't have hooked anyone before, which will give you way enough time to repair the last gen as he's busy hooking everyone and defending the hooks.