The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Item: Syringe

NuclearBurrito2
NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

By default a 1 use item with an instant buff effect.

The Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe and Styptic Agent would be removed from the medkit addons and would instead be a Syringe

Brown: Steroid Syringe - +50% wiggle effectiveness for 60 seconds (the bar filling up)
Yellow: Antibiotic Syringe - Removes temporary debuffs and grants immunity to permanent ones for 10 seconds. Doesn't interact with no mither
Green: Anesthetic Syringe - 50% less bleeding, scrach marks last 50% less and breathing is 50% as loud for 20 seconds
Purple: Adrenalin Syringe - 5% haste for 20 Seconds
Ebony: Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe - Heals you for 5% of your health progress bar for 20 seconds. Costs double uses if you have more than 1

Addons:

Bown:

• +1 use
  • +25% duration

Yellow:

• +2 uses
  • +50% duration
  • All good skill checks are 100% easier for the duration

Green:

• +3 uses
  • +100% duration
  • All great skill checks are 100% easier for the duration

Purple:

• The timer will not go down when it's effect isn't doing anything

Ebony:

• Double Syringe effectiveness
Post edited by NuclearBurrito2 on

Comments

• NuclearBurrito2
    edited February 2019

@MegaWaffle said:
    Can we just change the Brown syringe to a Jar of Ants?

Ants in your pants: Once picked up by the killer remove the lid on your jar of Ants and fill your pants. Wiggle bar fills 50% faster, the killer is knocked around 50% more AND the killer is disgusted by the fact that you put ants down your own pants and truly just wants to put you down now anyways.

my god. This suggestion murdered my lungs.

No. But... I need a second

Edit: Ok I'm good now

• NuclearBurrito2

Btw. I have no idea how to make the ebony addon work with the yellow syringe.

Just saying

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Why? Why don't they just rework instaheals and leave it at that. Make it so that they can fill 30% of the bar instantly.

No need to make a whole new item that's just a waste of time.

• NuclearBurrito2

@Poweas said:
    Why? Why don't they just rework instaheals and leave it at that. Make it so that they can fill 30% of the bar instantly.

The item idea came first. Reworking instaheals was just a side effect I thought I would do while I was at it but the the core idea of items that give direct buffs in a chase is only indirectly related to insta heals.

• NuclearBurrito2

Added names to the items

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@NuclearBurrito2 said:

@Poweas said:

The item idea came first. Reworking instaheals was just a side effect I thought I would do while I was at it but the the core idea of items that give direct buffs in a chase is only indirectly related to insta heals.

Oh I see. If that's the case then sure I'd like this item.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

I have a needle phobia ^^ i will go for the ants in the pants....

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

@Poweas said:

Cause new content is a waste of time... I get what you mean but, it's nice to get new ######### in this game considering it's quite rare. (Not counting frequent chapters, of course)