The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Console nurse

Tried her out a bit a while back and gavw up on learning her. Now i want to try again. Any tips other then learning to predict?

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    edited February 2019

I honestly suggest not using any add ones that alter her teleportation distance. An extra teleport sure, or an add on that makes it so she recovers after, sure.

The main thing that helped me learn to use her well was to focus on getting used to her base teleportation distance so you can better estimate the areas you're going to appear at when you use the power.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    The fact that you can't really pull a quick 180 turn on console really impairs her abilities. The best I can suggest is really practice blink distance and run perks on her that can let you snowball fast. Blinking at the ground when you predict someone to turn around to dodge a blink can be useful in place of quick 180s
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Tried her out a bit a while back and gavw up on learning her. Now i want to try again. Any tips other then learning to predict?
    Only use add-ons that balance each other out just like @xmenfanatic previously said. Don't use add-ons that don't balance everything out because that's when things get confusing.
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Don't wait on reaching R1 as any other killer to start learning her. You'll get stomped and not learn a thing. You won't even have enough time during matches to practice your blinks.