Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

remove megs sporty bob

I_Eat_Worms
I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

next chapter should be chapter 11: the removal of sporty bob meg.

we need this asap

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

??

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    ??

those sporty bob megs, they are the most terrifying creatures on the entire ######### planet every time one of them joins I almost die of fear, if I survive the encounter with the sporty bob meg joining I immediately leave the lobby before anything else happens, like holy ######### why are they so scary I cant get over this I don't think I can play this game like a normal person. everytime I start it up I cant stop shaking with the tension that a sporty bob meg might join my lobby, this is getting out of hand right now I think the best thing would be for the devs to remove the sporty bob meg. one time I actually decided to be brave enough to play a match with one but by the time I was in i could barely handle the suspense so i hid in a corner the entire match until the very end and then she starting looking for me and i punched my monitor before she could find me, i actually almost died from fear that night, later that night i was uncontrollably weeping in my bed and i kept thinking of that terrifying encounter with that creature. honestly every time i mention one of them i start getting nervous because i think of having another terrifying encounter with them. i think the sporty bob meg should go for quality of life, this game might lose a couple thousand players because of them and their unnerving presence.

like seriously this is not a joke

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    ??

those sporty bob megs, they are the most terrifying creatures on the entire [BAD WORD] planet every time one of them joins I almost die of fear, if I survive the encounter with the sporty bob meg joining I immediately leave the lobby before anything else happens, like holy ######### why are they so scary I cant get over this I don't think I can play this game like a normal person. everytime I start it up I cant stop shaking with the tension that a sporty bob meg might join my lobby, this is getting out of hand right now I think the best thing would be for the devs to remove the sporty bob meg. one time I actually decided to be brave enough to play a match with one but by the time I was in i could barely handle the suspense so i hid in a corner the entire match until the very end and then she starting looking for me and i punched my monitor before she could find me, i actually almost died from fear that night, later that night i was uncontrollably weeping in my bed and i kept thinking of that terrifying encounter with that creature. honestly every time i mention one of them i start getting nervous because i think of having another terrifying encounter with them. i think the sporty bob meg should go for quality of life, this game might lose a couple thousand players because of them and their unnerving presence.

This is funny

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Your name reminds me this movie
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBrCaVySmDU
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580
    edited February 2019

Be afraid!!! be very afraid!!!! sporty bob meg as the new killer!

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    ??

those sporty bob megs, they are the most terrifying creatures on the entire [BAD WORD] planet every time one of them joins I almost die of fear, if I survive the encounter with the sporty bob meg joining I immediately leave the lobby before anything else happens, like holy ######### why are they so scary I cant get over this I don't think I can play this game like a normal person. everytime I start it up I cant stop shaking with the tension that a sporty bob meg might join my lobby, this is getting out of hand right now I think the best thing would be for the devs to remove the sporty bob meg. one time I actually decided to be brave enough to play a match with one but by the time I was in i could barely handle the suspense so i hid in a corner the entire match until the very end and then she starting looking for me and i punched my monitor before she could find me, i actually almost died from fear that night, later that night i was uncontrollably weeping in my bed and i kept thinking of that terrifying encounter with that creature. honestly every time i mention one of them i start getting nervous because i think of having another terrifying encounter with them. i think the sporty bob meg should go for quality of life, this game might lose a couple thousand players because of them and their unnerving presence.

saving this on my copypasta folder