The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What perk build should I use on spirit and clown?

What perks should I use on spirit? Right now I'm using rancor,spirits fery,overcharge and dying light. But which one should I replace with another perk I have nurses calling should use that on her? Also I don't have clown yet but when I get him what perks should I use on him? THX.....

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Spirit: BBQ/MYC/Ruin/Stridor

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    My spirit build:Ruin, BAC, ANC, M&A.
  • thekiller490490
    Nurses calling is amazing on spirit. When you see healing survivors, phase directly to them and get an easy down. They have little chance to get away.
  • Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36
    edited February 2019
    I swap between these on Spirit:

- Sloppy, Discordance, Nurse's, Monitor and Abuse (i use this one generally if i use Beads). 

- Discordance, Surveillance, BBQ, Sloppy (Beads sometimes, but generally without).

- And i also squeeze Make your Choice and Ruin in there now and then.

For addons:

-Beads + Yakuyoke amulet (to yeet survivors off gens).
    -Beads + Mother/Daughter ring (Yeet 2.0).
    -Speed + Wakizashi Saya (offensive). 
    -Speed + Quick usage (standard #########, you cannot go wrong with these).

And that is pretty much how i play Spirit, hope it helped in some way :) 
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

You can pretty much use anything on Clown, his power is very simple but effective, at one point I got so good at him that I only used perks for BP and stopped using add-ons because I didn't need them. At my peak I was using BBQ & Chili, Distressing, Thrill of The Hunt, and then usually Sloppy Butcher because it wasted their time.

Clown is a 1v1 Killer so using a brute force build would be your general build, Spirit Fury, Enduring, Bamboozle, and then whatever you feel like. This build would ensure that if you don't do well with your bottles and catch them before they throw the pallet down you can be forgiven by Enduring and Spirit Fury. And when you got loops you can make it much easier with Bamboozle.

Distressing, Sloppy Butcher, Coulrophobia, and either Unnerving Presence or Nurse's Calling, you can slow down healing by a ######### ton and then if you catch someone out because of Nurse's or Unnerving you can catch them quick with your bottles.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Ok thanks

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Nurse's, BBQ, Ruin, Haunted Grounds is a solid build for learning Spirit. I used to say Stridor was mandatory on her but then they changed sounds and even though they sort of fixed it, it's not as good on her anymore. M&A, Whispers and MYC are also good picks for her.

@thekiller490490 said:

Who the hell calls BBQ "BAC" and Nurses "ANC"? You wanna confuse the guy?

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2019

Spirit can use quite a bit of perks well. I would personally use Ruin, BBQ, Nurse's, and Stridor/Haunted Ground/Make Your Choice/Monitor and Abuse/Whispers.

For Clown, I can't remember if Enduring or Brutal Strength works best with him because of the slowdown his bottles give. Just run the perk that gets you the most out of the slowdown. I'd run Ruin, BBQ, Nurse's/Bamboozle, and Enduring/Brutal Strength.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Clown Is best with brute force builds such as the goold ol enduring+spirit fury combo. Make sure to use Ruin because he has very small map pressure so you will get genrushed if not careful. Pop goes the weasel is actually good and underrated on him. If you use surveillance with it then you can always tell where people are and give yourself some idea of where they are and what they're doing. Can swap out pop goes the weasel with overcharge as well to try and catch them off guard. You will always want a tracking perk such as surveillance or whispers. I've even started using the crow one since the buff and it's been working really well.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited February 2019
    It's dumb, and probably mean, too,  but on my spirit I usually run Montos Russian roulette perks. Not necessarily the addons, or offerings though.

Haunted grounds, and 3 other hex totems of your choice.  
  • thekiller490490

Nurse's, BBQ, Ruin, Haunted Grounds is a solid build for learning Spirit. I used to say Stridor was mandatory on her but then they changed sounds and even though they sort of fixed it, it's not as good on her anymore. M&A, Whispers and MYC are also good picks for her.

@thekiller490490 said:

Who the hell calls BBQ "BAC" and Nurses "ANC"? You wanna confuse the guy?

I do! 
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Don't use Stridor on The Spirit. It doesn't interact well/properly with Phase Walk and positional accuracy.

Ruin on every killer, but for her I use Monitor & Abuse, A Nurse's Calling, and whatever else I'm feeling. Sloppy Butcher is good, or any other kind of tracking or time wasting perk.