The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs

Man alot of people on the Forums hate the devs and blame them for what the game is. I agree the game is buggy and there are alot of problems with imbalance perks like Noed and DS, but I dont think trashing the devs day to day is gonna solve anything.

Comments

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

It is always the way. I work customer service for a game developer and you should see the thousands of messages we get every week saying they are going to sue because the game is buggy. We are not even the correct department, we just help with sales from the website xD

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@XavierBoah17 said:
    Man alot of people on the Forums hate the devs and blame them for what the game is. I agree the game is buggy and there are alot of problems with imbalance perks like Noed and DS, but I dont think trashing the devs day to day is gonna solve anything.

The problem is not that there are issues, the problem is that the issues have been here for ages and nothing happens.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

The Devs get it hard from the community, Thankfully there's a team to get the concerns of players to the people who need to see it in a nice way.

I don't think the Devs should be trashed but I do think they need to be more Talkative with certain concerns players have and what they plan to do about them. I get they don't want more broken promises but Staying silent just builds up frustration within the community.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited February 2019

I agree it's not good to trash on them and we all get carried away sometimes.

Some of us including myself just get a little jaded when we've tried to provide constructive criticism to fix their game over the last 3 years to simply fall on deaf ears. After all constructive feedback accomplishes nothing we're left with little other choices.

I'd like to not be as disgruntled with them, it just gets frustrating when the same mistakes and poor choices that were made at the games beginning are still being made. It shows that nothing was learned. A lot of us just love this game so much and know how much even greater it could be if the proper changes were made but they refuse to do so.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited February 2019

People seek someone to blame for the issues. Are you really surprised that the Devs have become the outlet of this hate/blame?

You see this in any game, company, or anything really these days.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@WaffleThot said:
    ?Who we gonna blame then?

Myers, it's always the quiet ones.