The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About The Legion outfits

Will we get new outfits for The Legion in the future?

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Of course we will.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Any non licensed killer will

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

I hope so, it will happen at least once for sure, honestly i just hope most killers gets new cosmetics, it's always the same ones that get new ones, same for survs, it's usually always meg and stuff who get LOADS of cosmetics, kinda annoying imo

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Surikato said:
    Will we get new outfits for The Legion in the future?

Definitely.
    Four members means 4x the potential Store fodder.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Plu said:

I hope so, it will happen at least once for sure, honestly i just hope most killers gets new cosmetics, it's always the same ones that get new ones, same for survs, it's usually always meg and stuff who get LOADS of cosmetics, kinda annoying imo

Honestly they're actually pretty good about who gets what. A few characters might get more than others (Huntress has a lot, hag has very little) but overall they balance cosmetic distribution well
  • NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    I'm just upset that it looks like they ain't getting Valentine's cosmetics. Like, I would even be happy if they're dressed for like a drive-in movie.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

I think i have drawn 24 legion masks cause i want to cosplay as my own legion. (just need to figuire out how to make the mask with kaolin clay) So i hope get some very awesome masks to add to insperation. Plus susie is bomb just sad she was behind a grind wall cause don't have 200 hours of gameplay to get her and the spirit cosmetic also. Sad gonna be going for spirit first but hopefully can have susie in future when reach level 100 the third time.