The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor Body Blocking Another Survivor

Apologies but I lack the technology for proper filmed footage so I have 4 animated gifs (with names crossed out)

I know Body Blocking isn't considered any sort of offense but in this case I think behaviours staff should re-consider.

One of my team mates sat there blocking my exit after I dismantled a hex totem until the Killer arrived, at which point she fled leaving me unable to escape as the killer was now blocking my exit.

The duration of this bad sportsmanship can be told in the 4th gif where you can see the crows circling my head.

I've reported them in game but don't hold out much hope of anything happening.

I'd like some justice on this and some follow up and follow through with the solution as this sort of activity just saps all the fun from the game for everyone (excluding the perpetrator who clearly gets some kick out of ruining others fun)

The below are in sequence from beginning of the trolling behaviour to end, 1 through 4:

Is there any dev / mod I can tag in to get some traction on this?

Cheers.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

You can't get your job done in this forum bud. This isn't the place for it. Mods deal with the forum and the devs don't interfere with this kind of behavior on the forums.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

When you head there, click submit ticket and then choose additional player report information then fill the blanks.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited February 2019
    I understand if it was for like 1 minute max for laughs or giggles but waiting for the Crows is really bad

EDIT: Thanks autocorrect ;)
    Post edited by Milo on
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Good wraith, hope wraith tunneled the min

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908
    edited February 2019

This type of body blocking is reportable @e8Lattice . Reports have to be made in game and then any video evidence sent to support - https://support.deadbydaylight.com . Reports are taken seriously and are acted upon. However, you do not receive an update from support with regards to the outcome of the report - that is between support & the player in question.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

Survivors who do that are the scum of this game. I go out of my way to make sure their game is as unfun as possible.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Bodyblocking the killer is fine since obviously they can hit. Same goes as killer, you can bodyblock survivors if you are doing it for a gameplay reason (blocking windows, pallets, survivors with RBT so they get killed, etc.), but survivors blocking other survivors is reportable.

• ppatroclus
    ppatroclus Member Posts: 1
    I've had this happen to me too. Had a match where i stopped at a door in lerys cause I heard the heartbeat and didn't want to go out. The Feng min who I body blocked for maybe 5 seconds and could've gone around anyway decided to follow me and ended up body blocking me in one of those shower cells until I had three crows. And then when the clown came and got me, they farmed me from the hook and d/ced when they got downed. Stayed in chat to tell me I was the worst ######### ######### for body blocking the door and I got what was coming for me lol. Seriously infuriating.
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Survivors who do that are the scum of this game. I go out of my way to make sure their game is as unfun as possible.

I as a killer don't care, I will do my best to kill them all anyway. If they are sabotaging each other, that just makes it easier for me
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    I love to block the entrance to the basement as Wraith with a survivor hooked there. One time someone complained in the chat that it was a bug. Success!
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Am I the only one who finds this funny? If it becomes an epidemic by trollish players, sure, we have a problem. But the occasional meme is hilarious.

• SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

If I was a killer and saw this, I wouldn't care if the other survs made it out--this one would die. And I would camp the living ######### out of them, hitting them while they hang. THEN, in post game chat, I'd apologize to the other survivors for having such a ######### person on their team.