If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

CONSOLE PLAYERS - Do not buy Auric Cells to support BHVR

Options
as the title says the delay on the update is really starting to take the biscuit now and we won’t even receive any sort of consolation or apology for the lateness when it does arrive.
so when it finally does don’t buy a single Auric cell, grind for your cosmetics, but the Chapter sure but ignore the new store completely, if the store bombs over this farce (which it likely will as us console players can be petty af) they’ll make sure to never screw up like this again. If we let them shaft us, then reward them, they’ll just do it again. So don’t buy Auric Cells!

Comments

• Lily0
    Lily0 Member Posts: 128
    Options

Its just not realistic!

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

That same-day verification is only open to businesses Sony and Microsoft have known and worked together for some time already, BHVR doesn't yet belong to that category.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    It's not on MS or Sony. This is the BS BHVR spouts every time they take their sweet time releasing something on consoles. No other company seems to have to jump through the BHVR hoops that are set up against them. None. Not one.

What does BHVR gain from releasing the console versions later then PC? You seem to think they do this on purpose just to spite console users. That makes zero business sense. But when it comes down to it, PC users paid their money to the devs which allowed the console version to even be made. So if consoles have to wait more time, so be it.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    Anyone buying Auric Cells after this are just shills, I hope you enjoy it when someone [BAD WORD]’s you and doesn’t even take you for a meal first.

Who doesn't mind skipping straight to dessert?

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    Anyone buying Auric Cells after this are just shills, I hope you enjoy it when someone [BAD WORD]’s you and doesn’t even take you for a meal first.
    thats what’s happening here.
    THEYRE GOING IN [BAD WORD] DRY!!!

I'm with you.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited June 2018
    Options

I still have my $40 PSN Card to buy them as soon as the patch gets released. You do realise BHVR is waiting for the green light from Sony/Microsoft right? PSN has a calender for upcoming DLC's so i'm keeping an eye on that for the time being.

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    edited June 2018
    Options

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    WHY are people ignoring the fact it isn’t Sony or Microsoft who are to blame? They offer same day verification, they offer updates on how your certification is going down to a tee?

1. Where did you see same day verification? At the least I've heard a 5 day verification process, hot fixes are different as they are less code and normally have 1 focus.

2. "Console players can be petty af" - idk where you got this from but your post seems to want to continue this train of thought.

3. As soon as the update comes to console I'm gonna be like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZpesMYF6A

and I'll just spend 2x to cancel you out for being so "petty"

• Outland
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    @outland Did I ever say they do it to spite the consoles? No, I did not. That's just you making crap up to make yourself feel better. Consoles are pushed to secondary status because they don't have the staff to work on PC patches at the same time as console patches. They do the PC patch first and then do the console patch. That's why this takes so much longer. They just refuse to admit to it, that's all.

They have an entirely different crew of developers who work on PS and XBOX versions, no staff from the PC version is taken to work on the consoles. The only people who would work on all platforms at once would be the art and sound people since the work can be used across all platforms.

The company has been expanding to allow consoles to have their game. You my friend have no proof to your claims other then you think the BVHR loves to lie to console users. So no they don't make the pc version first and then move on to the consoles.

And before this very large patch they were on track to have the updates all coming out at the same time. Which means they actually held back the PC version until the Sony and XBOX store were ready to release the patch.

So you can see I'm not making crap up, I actually have quite a bit of knowledge, where as you on the other hand..... have your suspicions.

• fcc2014
    Options

@not_Queen said:
    Certification is a multi-step process that includes different teams, marketing, product, programming.

2.0.0 is a big update with a new Store (money transactions) and a lot of new content, which means there will be a closer inspection of the update... this is one of the reasons it takes time.

Here are the patch notes on PC if you want more information on the amount of content that will be integrated in 2.0.0

So does that mean the patch has to go through for PCI Compliance and or it creates a tokenizer when something is purchased as to not store credit card information?

• Outland
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    @outland And nothing to substantiate this "knowledge". Guess all you have are assumptions too.

Either way, I've had my say on this thread and I'm done with it. You either believe BHVR and their console lies or you don't. It's that simple.

All my facts are from the Dev Streams, but if you think they do nothing but lie, I guess I have no facts either. Everything I've said above can be found in the streams, you can feel free to watch a few.

• Bigfoot_Hunter
    Bigfoot_Hunter Member Posts: 16
    Options

not buying anything with real money just shards these DEVS think were stupid lmao theres more to the story then they are saying and its 2018 it dont take this long, and another thing how long they been in business???? and they still dont know how the process works #########, at this point its comical

• Outland
    Options

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:
    not buying anything with real money just shards these DEVS think were stupid lmao theres more to the story then they are saying and its 2018 it dont take this long, and another thing how long they been in business???? and they still dont know how the process works #########, at this point its comical

How about this then, it takes as long as it takes, and no amount of console user complains will speed it up. If you are unhappy with the time it takes for consoles, then its on you for buying one. Get a PC and enjoy quicker releases.

Ultimately this problem is because you bought a console instead of a computer.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Outland said:

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

How about this then, it takes as long as it takes, and no amount of console user complains will speed it up. If you are unhappy with the time it takes for consoles, then its on you for buying one. Get a PC and enjoy quicker releases.

You can't tell someone its their fault for buying a ps4 or xbox and not pc lol you just can't thats as bad as everyone else saying all this other stuff..I wont lie it sucks waiting, and then just hearing their working on it and then everyone else saying ask Sony ask MC when really if they do they dont tell them anything, because they don't work for BHVR lol..I mean Im sure that they could ask how its going..but its whatever..Now secondly I have a pc..and It needs updated..So unless people wanna play on cheap ass laptops (which the game wouldn't run very good on) then who are you to tell someone that they bought the wrong thing? I have a gaming computer..it costed me almost 2,000 dollars..Bought it years ago..But truth of the matter I'd still rather play the game on ps4..Just because you may or may not be a PC player doesn't mean that anyone ever bought the wrong thing..Yes it does it tiring hearing about people ######### and complain about the update..but thats all it is, is bitching..and you're feeding into lol..So either just read it and move on..or feed into and deal with the bitching more..at this point..you're the one who chose to be here LOL

• Bigfoot_Hunter
    Bigfoot_Hunter Member Posts: 16
    Options

no i got a life and have better stuff to do with my money than buy a pc console is best option thanks though lol

• Outland
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Outland said:

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

You can't tell someone its their fault for buying a ps4 or xbox and not pc lol you just can't thats as bad as everyone else saying all this other stuff..I wont lie it sucks waiting, and then just hearing their working on it and then everyone else saying ask Sony ask MC when really if they do they dont tell them anything, because they don't work for BHVR lol..I mean Im sure that they could ask how its going..but its whatever..Now secondly I have a pc..and It needs updated..So unless people wanna play on cheap ass laptops (which the game wouldn't run very good on) then who are you to tell someone that they bought the wrong thing? I have a gaming computer..it costed me almost 2,000 dollars..Bought it years ago..But truth of the matter I'd still rather play the game on ps4..Just because you may or may not be a PC player doesn't mean that anyone ever bought the wrong thing..Yes it does it tiring hearing about people ######### and complain about the update..but thats all it is, is bitching..and you're feeding into lol..So either just read it and move on..or feed into and deal with the bitching more..at this point..you're the one who chose to be here LOL

In my earlier posts I explained why this update is taking so long for the consoles. But people would rather believe that is it a plot by BHVR to upset console players. And after a lengthy back and forth of people dismissing all the reasons for the delay. You just get tired of it, and are forced to take it back to the lowest common denominator.

Which in this case is, console users are unhappy that PC version is out and they are forced to wait. If you follow the logic backwards ultimately it comes to the point in someones timeline where they decided that a console is a better choice over the PC. So that is where the logic comes in for the argument that they made the incorrect choice. If it comes down to money (as in PC costs more then console) then you are forced to just accept that the console route is what you could afford and are forced to accept the timelines that come along with it.

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Outland said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Outland said:

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

In my earlier posts I explained why this update is taking so long for the consoles. But people would rather believe that is it a plot by BHVR to upset console players. And after a lengthy back and forth of people dismissing all the reasons for the delay. You just get tired of it, and are forced to take it back to the lowest common denominator.

Which in this case is, console users are unhappy that PC version is out and they are forced to wait. If you follow the logic backwards ultimately it comes to the point in someones timeline where they decided that a console is a better choice over the PC. So that is where the logic comes in for the argument that they made the incorrect choice. If it comes down to money (as in PC costs more then console) then you are forced to just accept that the console route is what you could afford and are forced to accept the timelines that come along with it.

No one is saying they’re plotting to annoy console players or purposely not giving us the update people are just saying they’re not being entirely honest with us which is bad if they came clean and said it failed or we only sent it in on the day the update came out for pc that be fine I would be happy and so would most people but all they’re saying is “it’s going through cert soz” which is annoying and not new info they can ask Sony/MC how it’s coming along but they aren’t.
  • Outland
    Options

@deadbydaylightfan said:
    Outland said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Outland said:

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

No one is saying they’re plotting to annoy console players or purposely not giving us the update people are just saying they’re not being entirely honest with us which is bad if they came clean and said it failed or we only sent it in on the day the update came out for pc that be fine I would be happy and so would most people but all they’re saying is “it’s going through cert soz” which is annoying and not new info they can ask Sony/MC how it’s coming along but they aren’t.

Where is the proof they are not being honest? This is the point I have issue with.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options

That’s my plan. Like I said in the other console thread, I was going to buy a $50 or $100 card as buy the new chapter and then blow the rest on cosmetics just to support the dev because ever since I bought the game last year I’ve played almost nothing else. Over 1,000 hours in that time, I even double dipped and got the PC version too, even though I prefer Xbox.

But now I’ll just buy the DLC for the new perks and not spend a penny on cosmetics. Can’t support these types of shenanigans.

By the way, all this nonsense about size and adding stores and what not is irrelevant. We’ve had plenty of other games launch patches to know it’s not accurate. The Division has had multiple gargantuan patches plus added paid expansions and a microtransaction cosmetics store and it didn’t take “weeks” for certification. The longest duration I saw was 10 days, which is the max.

How have they not figured out how to time it better? Maybe send the console patch for certification earlier? Have they failed certification, or needed to restart for some reason? Who knows. “Certification is a multi step process” that’s great, so how many steps are there and what step are we on? lol

• Outland
    Options

1) Why would Sony or MS admit its their fault?
    2) BHVR have been told the reason for the delay, are they supposed to keep bugging them because forums "NEED TO KNOW!"
    3) New certification is required because a new money system is being added to the game and when it comes to money things need to be setup correctly. And double checked.
    4) BHVR have answered this question on many forum posts. You guys just don't like the answer so the must be dodging the TRUE answer.

If BHVR jumped to action and did everything the forums wanted, nothing would ever get done there. They'd just be that annoying kid in the back seat asking "ARE WE THERE YET!?"

• fcc2014
    Options

@Outland said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Outland said:

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

I thought the clown was only in the game?

• Outland
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Outland said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Outland said:

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

Its ok its logic, its not for everyone. Care to tell me where my comment lost you?

• Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50
    Options

I'm super pissed about having to wait too, but there's a lot of new content coming. I really like the clown and I want to see more. To me, buying DLC is a little way to make sure the good stuff keeps coming. Pour money in the pot and good stuff comes out, yes?

I know the waiting sucks and PC players get stuff weeks before us, and PC players laughing at us about it only makes it worse, but there's nothing we can do about it. If it helps, just play another game until the patch drops. Tune out the forums and tune out the game for a bit.

• Ravensworn
    Ravensworn Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Options

Furthermore, not everyone can buy a good pc at thousands of dollars just for play the patchs before the console.

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options
    I plan on buying $50 in auric cells day one. I am an xbox player and I knew this wasnt going to drop day one for us. This shouldnt be a surprise! We know certification is a process. They also said “coming weeks” on the day of release. They have been consistent with this. Its been 1 week. 1 is less than “weeks.” Jesus wept this is frustrating
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Outland said:

. If it comes down to money (as in PC costs more then console) then you are forced to just accept that the console route is what you could afford and are forced to accept the timelines that come along with it.

Its ok its logic, its not for everyone. Care to tell me where my comment lost you?

I think your elitist attitude towards console and it's players.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    @Outland you seem upset because some of your comments on here lack logic to them
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options

Coriander said:

I'm pretty sure console players paid for the game as well, so they don't have PC users to "thank" for granting them the privilege to have it. Also, there is no "wrong platform" as each has its own benefits. Large patches in any game have always required a longer certification process through consoles because of extra issues involved (not just hardware).

That’s just the pc elitist in them talking 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Bigfoot_Hunter said:

You are "comical" tbh

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

But yeah, dont buy auric cells such that the devs realize that they need to balance their game, I support that

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Options

I still have my $40 PSN Card to buy them as soon as the patch gets released. You do realise BHVR is waiting for the green light from Sony/Microsoft right? PSN has a calender for upcoming DLC's so i'm keeping an eye on that for the time being.

Can you share this site?
  • Outland
    Options

@Coriander said:
    I'm pretty sure console players paid for the game as well, so they don't have PC users to "thank" for granting them the privilege to have it. Also, there is no "wrong platform" as each has its own benefits. Large patches in any game have always required a longer certification process through consoles because of extra issues involved (not just hardware).

Its the PC users who funded the expansion into the console market. Didn't see any pre-orders for the console version. So, yeah you are welcome.

• Outland
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    @Outland you seem upset because some of your comments on here lack logic to them

Such as? What did I say that lacked logic. I'll explain it to you.

• Outland
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Outland said:

. If it comes down to money (as in PC costs more then console) then you are forced to just accept that the console route is what you could afford and are forced to accept the timelines that come along with it.

I think your elitist attitude towards console and it's players.

Got news for you, I owned the PC version at release, and I purchased a second copy for XBOX when it came available. So I play on both. But If I'm a PC elitist its because HANDS DOWN a PC is more useful then a console. Everything a console can do, a proper gaming PC does better and allows you to do so much more.