The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bamboozel not blocking the window

Today i had bamboozel not block the window multiple times in a row. It showed the animation oft he window beeing blocked however the survivor could vault through it regardless. Not sure if relevant but it was the shack window and no 16 sec didnt pass yet.

Is this bug logged? @Peanits @Giddawid @not_Queen

Comments

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@Crythor said:
    Today i had bamboozel not block the window multiple times in a row. It showed the animation oft he window beeing blocked however the survivor could vault through it regardless. Not sure if relevant but it was the shack window and no 16 sec didnt pass yet.

The devs have in fact already logged this one. It's an occasional bug, and there were a handful of posts a while ago about it.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

same issue when i didnt have bamboozle it did the animation and a survivor vaulted it again i was like #########? lol. and the sound too the window was blocked though

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296

@AntiJelly said:

@Crythor said:

The devs have in fact already logged this one. It's an occasional bug, and there were a handful of posts a while ago about it.

Thank you thats all i needed to know =)

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@AntiJelly is right! Thanks for looking out @Crythor :)

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296

@not_Queen said:
    @AntiJelly is right! Thanks for looking out @Crythor :)

=)