The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nurse is OP? I don't think so!

People, who say that nurse is OP are they serious? first, she is easy to counter, you just have to understand how her blink works and where the land. Second, she is hard to play no one play with her and even when I face a good nurse I can counter him easily. The fatigue time is your chance to hide and she will lose you easily.

I really don't' get the nonsense about how Nurse is OP?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

But she always teleports through walls while I am trying to loop, so OP

• TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

@Master said:

Then You don't know how to counter her. when I loop I change my way all the time and if she gets it and tries to catch me then I change the way I play and she struggles hard.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Nurse is OP only in the right hands, It takes a lot to be a good nurse.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

@TheWraith883 said:
    People, who say that nurse is OP are they serious? first, she is easy to counter, you just have to understand how her blink works and where the land. Second, she is hard to play no one play with her and even when I face a good nurse I can counter him easily. The fatigue time is your chance to hide and she will lose you easily.

out of interest, what rank, and are you playing on pc?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TheWraith883 said:

@Master said:

Then You don't know how to counter her. when I loop I change my way all the time and if she gets it and tries to catch me then I change the way I play and she struggles hard.

It was sarcasm :wink:

• TheWraith883

@Supernaut said:

@TheWraith883 said:

out of interest, what rank, and are you playing on pc?

i'm playing on PC and I'm rank 1

• TheWraith883

@Master said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Master said:

It was sarcasm :wink:

LoL Yeah, I agree with you people just complain about everything I really don't think that nurse is OP she is a normal killer when you face the right people you will understand what I mean.

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230

Try playing against a nurse main on ps4 they would ruin you it's alot harder to counter a good nurse on console, I've seen nurse mains wreck groups of SWF at all ranks especially red ranks before a gen is complete. Where as on pc the nurse is just as easy to use as the Dr 
  • Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@TheWraith883 said:

Um, ps4 killer? do you know what is a omega nurse rank 1? ;)

• TheWraith883

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

Um, ps4 killer? do you know what is a omega nurse rank 1? ;)

No pc player and play both survivor and killer and the nurse is not OP at all.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Nurse is OP in the right hands. A normal player just picking up Nurse for a couple of rounds will most likely get 0-1K because they don’t know the mechanics of Nurse. A player who has worked at Nurse and excelled in knowing her blinks and how far to blink is going to dominate. The only chance ANY player has is waiting for their team to die and to find the hatch. Any of the top tier killers (Nurse, Billy, Spirit) will usually always get all four players or one will escape via the hatch if the player is very good with them. Not saying we don’t all have potato rounds or maps we don’t do good on but a really good top tier killer main will do really great in any match.

Nurse isn’t OP in an average players hands but if somebody knows how to use Nurse then she is SUPER powerful, there is a reason she is regarded as the best killer in the game.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

I think Hillbilly causes more issues than Nurse, but the problem is that there is no counterplay to a top end Nurse at all.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

@MegMain98 said:
    Nurse is OP in the right hands. A normal player just picking up Nurse for a couple of rounds will most likely get 0-1K because they don’t know the mechanics of Nurse. A player who has worked at Nurse and excelled in knowing her blinks and how far to blink is going to dominate. The only chance ANY player has is waiting for their team to die and to find the hatch. Any of the top tier killers (Nurse, Billy, Spirit) will usually always get all four players or one will escape via the hatch if the player is very good with them. Not saying we don’t all have potato rounds or maps we don’t do good on but a really good top tier killer main will do really great in any match.

Nurse isn’t OP in an average players hands but if somebody knows how to use Nurse then she is SUPER powerful, there is a reason she is regarded as the best killer in the game.

You should check my nurse rework recent post. New nurse that is normally r1 killer (Huntress) I got 3k easy.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Spirit is 100x better imho.
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

A bit off-topic, but I often use jukes I learned the hard way against good P3 Nurses (there was a period where they were a lot more common than now) , but then I face "normal" Nurses who ######### up their blinks (or don't blink when they should) and unwillingly they outjuke me.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Nurse is either SSS tier or FFF tier

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Spirit is 100x better imho.

I like Spirit better than Nurse as well. I’d honestly put her at #2 or #3 killer alongside Billy. She is undoubtably a great killer with amazing potential, but she’s not as good as Nurse.

This is quote for quote what @thesuicidefox said on my “Spirit vs Nurse” post and I thought it was fitting

“Nurse is all about mechanical skills. Spirit is all about mind games. It's a lot easier to have high mechanical skill as that can be learned with experience. It is a lot harder to have strong mind games because that requires creativity and a deep understanding of player behavior.

Nurse is ultimately more powerful than Spirit, but Spirit is harder to master. Both are equally devastating once mastered though.”

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Nurse makes the game more variable than infinite loops.