The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Best Console Headphones

Hey guys,
I currently play on PS4 and am on the market for some new headphones and wanted to ask my community which headphones they use that seem to work not only for regular gameplay (I play a lot of spirit so i need some good audio) but i like to stream games alot and my previous headset always gave me an echo on my gameplay audio and it got really annoying. If you guys have any headphones you're currently using that you recommend, drop them below. Direct links are appreciated as well

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I use the R.I.G head phones, they work on both consoles, and they are loud, like you can hear an ant move loud

• Spirit_Hag
    Spirit_Hag Member Posts: 168

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    I use the R.I.G head phones, they work on both consoles, and they are loud, like you can hear an ant move loud

Thanks for the recommendation! I see a couple diff types under that name. Do you happen to have the link to the ones you have so i make sure to get the right ones for console?

appreciate it man!

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    You know, I use some cheap headphones plugged into my controller, and I can't complain. 

Maybe it's just me, but cheap 3.5 mm ones will do. 
  • Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Rebel_Raven said:
    You know, I use some cheap headphones plugged into my controller, and I can't complain. 

Maybe it's just me, but cheap 3.5 mm ones will do. 

This is what I use, they work just as well

• venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666
    PS gold are nice I used them for about 2 or 3  years  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078TCLYVM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9qZyCb9DMBG9M

Astro a40 are nice as well but expensive 
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@Spirit_Hag said:
    Hey guys,
    I currently play on PS4 and am on the market for some new headphones and wanted to ask my community which headphones they use that seem to work not only for regular gameplay (I play a lot of spirit so i need some good audio) but i like to stream games alot and my previous headset always gave me an echo on my gameplay audio and it got really annoying. If you guys have any headphones you're currently using that you recommend, drop them below. Direct links are appreciated as well

Thanks guys!

HyperX Cloud 2. Great USB headset and I notice a real difference using it as opposed to 3.5 ones plugged to the controller.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    I use these.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Astro a40 or a50 (wireless version of a40). I've had these for over 3 years now and they are built solid. I used to use Turtle Beach but they were so flimsy they would break after 2 years all the time. Switched to a50's and never been happier. Full 5.1 surround sound, metal parts that don't break easy, very comfortable, compatible with all platforms. Highly recommended.