The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is this a bannable offense?

Survivors running Bond and Object of Obsession.
They run around without doing any objective, taunting the killer the position of their mates. If possible they bodyblock them (do i have to mention the tbag)?

Even more cheap killers that take this gift and let those guys escape by hatch.

Is this bannable and if yes, which prove is required?

It happened to me 3 times today at rank 1.

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    That's called "working with the killer" and it's perma-bannable I think.
  • twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited February 2019
    If it is the same person and they constantly do it to you it can fall under griefing and harassment so it should be bannable for them as they are working with the killer especially when they let them escape.

Best bet is to report them with a video as the more they get the better the chance of it happening.
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864

Survivors running Bond and Object of Obsession.
    They run around without doing any objective, taunting the killer the position of their mates. If possible they bodyblock them (do i have to mention the tbag)?

Even more cheap killers that take this gift and let those guys escape by hatch.

Is this bannable and if yes, which prove is required?

It happened to me 3 times today at rank 1.

Helping the killer is reportable and so is trolling, which this probably falls into the trolling category.

• Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445

@twistedmonkey said:
    If it is the same person and they constantly do it to you it can fall under griefing and harassment so it should be bannable for them as they are working with the killer especially when they let them escape.

Best bet is to report them with a video as the more they get the better the chance of it happening.

No it's not the same person. It have been 3 different persons. They did it from the beginning and their intention was obvious, regarding their loadout.
    Alright, shadowplay is up and running.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    Leading the killer to someone in a chase to save yourself wouldn't be. It's it going to make you friends? No, but you're still just trying to survive, so it's fair game.

I'd you're intentionally getting chased, leading the killer to people, then bodyblocking, then you're not trying to survive, you're just griefing. That would be bannable.
  • Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445

@Peanits said:
    Leading the killer to someone in a chase to save yourself wouldn't be. It's it going to make you friends? No, but you're still just trying to survive, so it's fair game.

I'd you're intentionally getting chased, leading the killer to people, then bodyblocking, then you're not trying to survive, you're just griefing. That would be bannable.

Those guys werent in a chase. They just found mates by bond, sat next to them, taunted at them and called the killer by OoO.

However, thanks for clearing this up.
    I assume video evidence is needed?

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

This is the one of the most reasons why I don't like play with the randoms.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

@Peanits said:

Those guys werent in a chase. They just found mates by bond, sat next to them, taunted at them and called the killer by OoO.

However, thanks for clearing this up.
    I assume video evidence is needed?

If you've got it, it would make it much easier for us to deal with them. If you'd like, you can send it to us through a ticket here: support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us