Long Road Ahead - Chapter Idea

Magnus13
Magnus13 Member Posts: 74

This chapter is not canon, it is simply an idea of something I thought should be in the game. Feel free to share your thoughts, the Survivor Perk themes is kiting :sunglasses:
Alex O’Neil - The Stalker
Description || A young boy, only eighteen at most. He wears a dark jacket, stained with red-brown blood on his front. He wears jean, and has dark hair. He holds a silver knife, a pattern on the blade.
Base movement speed - 110%, Base Terror Radius 15m. Vision is 25% better.

Power || He crouches low to the ground, targeting onto his prey. When crouching, his terror radius is reduced by 95% and his movement speed 15%. He can also hide in lockers, lunging out at his prey. When observing a player, he begins to learn from them, predicting their movements. Thinking like them. When lunging at a player without being in a chase, the survivor will take double damage and fall to the ground. There is a 20% chance that the survivor will become hindered until healed to full. When a survivor is hooked he feels unstoppable, and for 60 seconds his movement speed will reach 150% when outside 36m of the hooked survivor, however his terror radius will increase to 30m. His vision will increase by 300% during this time.

Personal Perks -
1) Executioner || When the exit gates are powered, you can murder survivors directly for an indefinite amount of time. You can only kill 1/2/4 survivors.

2) Basement Haunting || Receive a prompt when a survivor enters the basement. The survivor will become exposed for 45 seconds.

3) Trapper || Sounds Of survivors are amplified when you are not chasing them.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

So you created another Pig but has an insta-down, feels bad for Pig players who are missing out on this awesome crouching technique.

Executioner is more powerful than NOED and Rancor combined, not gonna happen.

Basement Haunting sounds cool to me personally but I don't think it's fair because it's a set up for a Basement Build that no one could ever possibly escape from.

Trapper just sounds annoying tbh.

• Magnus13

@HatCreature said:
    So you created another Pig but has an insta-down, feels bad for Pig players who are missing out on this awesome crouching technique. That’s not what I was going for, I was going for a killer that could sneak up on survivors, since the Pig is really obvious when crouching.

Executioner is more powerful than NOED and Rancor combined, not gonna happen. Executioner isn’t like NOED, but with this Killers abilities, or any killer with an instant down it would be OP. I understand. I’ll make it a hex.

Basement Haunting sounds cool to me personally but I don't think it's fair because it's a set up for a Basement Build that no one could ever possibly escape from.not necessarily, since the Killer could be a while away. I’ll make it so it only happens from a certain distance.

Trapper just sounds annoying tbh. It’s rather strong, but there are a lot of perks like this

• HatCreature

@Magnus13 said:

@HatCreature said:
    So you created another Pig but has an insta-down, feels bad for Pig players who are missing out on this awesome crouching technique. That’s not what I was going for, I was going for a killer that could sneak up on survivors, since the Pig is really obvious when crouching.

Executioner is more powerful than NOED and Rancor combined, not gonna happen. Executioner isn’t like NOED, but with this Killers abilities, or any killer with an instant down it would be OP. I understand. I’ll make it a hex.

Basement Haunting sounds cool to me personally but I don't think it's fair because it's a set up for a Basement Build that no one could ever possibly escape from.not necessarily, since the Killer could be a while away. I’ll make it so it only happens from a certain distance.

Trapper just sounds annoying tbh. It’s rather strong, but there are a lot of perks like this

Ok those changes are decent, making Executioner a Hex is probably the only way to fix it without completely changing what it does. Giving Basement Haunting a distance is good, I like this change but I know others won't because when I said that Iron Maiden should get a longer Exposed time they said I was an idiot for suggesting they get Exposed for technically no good reason. And for Trapper I might not be giving it enough credit, I know it's like Stridor but different, I was thinking maybe the sounds could be too loud and overbearing but that's not the perk's fault, the volume just needs to be adjusted so it's a good perk but it would definitley need the right volume.

• Magnus13

@HatCreature said:

@Magnus13 said:

@HatCreature said:

Ok those changes are decent, making Executioner a Hex is probably the only way to fix it without completely changing what it does. Giving Basement Haunting a distance is good, I like this change but I know others won't because when I said that Iron Maiden should get a longer Exposed time they said I was an idiot for suggesting they get Exposed for technically no good reason. And for Trapper I might not be giving it enough credit, I know it's like Stridor but different, I was thinking maybe the sounds could be too loud and overbearing but that's not the perk's fault, the volume just needs to be adjusted so it's a good perk but it would definitley need the right volume.

You’re right, of course. Here are the new changes:

Personal Perks -
    1) Executioner || When the exit gates are powered, you can murder survivors directly for an indefinite amount of time. You can only kill 1/2/4 survivors. This perk remains as long as the Hex totem remains standing.

2) Basement Haunting || Receive a prompt when a survivor enters the basement. The survivor will become exposed for 45 seconds. This only happens if you are outisde of 32/50/64 meters.

3) Listener || The Killer has acute senses, honed from the love of the hunt. Sounds Of survivors within 24/48/62 meters are amplified when you are not chasing them.

• Magnus13

Thank you @HatCreature for opening my eyes :lol:
    In fact, the chances of Executioner remaining through the entire trial is small.

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

"Vision is 25% better."

Define better

"his terror radius is reduced by 95%"

Considering its base TR is 15 this should just remove it entirely kinda like pig

"When observing a player, he begins to learn from them, predicting their movements. Thinking like them."

Which does?

"When lunging at a player without being in a chase, the survivor will take double damage and fall to the ground."
    "3) Trapper || Sounds Of survivors are amplified when you are not chasing them."

Pro tip. Make sure the Killer is always at his strongest when he is in the chase, otherwise you get situations like the Legion with Moon walking.

"There is a 20% chance that the survivor will become hindered until healed to full."

This doesn't feel like it belongs, it's more of an addon. Also REEEEEE RNG!!! (I know this isn't that kinda game but I still prefer less RNG when possible)

"His vision will increase by 300% during this time."

Again. Vision isn't a stat, what does this mean?

"When a survivor is hooked he feels unstoppable, and for 60 seconds his movement speed will reach 150% when outside 36m of the hooked survivor, however his terror radius will increase to 30m."

Woah woah woah, that is WAY too much speed.

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

Also there aren't any survivor perks listed

• Magnus13

@NuclearBurrito2 I haven’t made the survivor yet.

• Magnus13

I meant field of view.

• Magnus13

@NuclearBurrito2 said:
    "Vision is 25% better."

Define betterby vision I meant field of view. It’s slightly increased

Considering its base TR is 15 this should just remove it entirely kinda like pig TR is reduced entirely, but there’s a small heartbeat

"When observing a player, he begins to learn from them, predicting their movements. Thinking like them."

Which does? Just description. Does nothing

"When lunging at a player without being in a chase, the survivor will take double damage and fall to the ground."
    "3) Trapper || Sounds Of survivors are amplified when you are not chasing them."

Pro tip. Make sure the Killer is always at his strongest when he is in the chase, otherwise you get situations like the Legion with Moon walking.

"There is a 20% chance that the survivor will become hindered until healed to full."

This doesn't feel like it belongs, it's more of an addon. Also REEEEEE RNG!!! (I know this isn't that kinda game but I still prefer less RNG when possible)

Again. Vision isn't a stat, what does this mean? FIELD OF VIEW

"When a survivor is hooked he feels unstoppable, and for 60 seconds his movement speed will reach 150% when outside 36m of the hooked survivor, however his terror radius will increase to 30m."

Woah woah woah, that is WAY too much speed. It isn’t instant. It increased by 1% every second.

• Magnus13

@NuclearBurrito2 said:
    "Vision is 25% better."

Define betterby vision I meant field of view. It’s slightly increased

Considering its base TR is 15 this should just remove it entirely kinda like pig TR is reduced entirely, but there’s a small heartbeat

Which does? Just description. Does nothing

Pro tip. Make sure the Killer is always at his strongest when he is in the chase, otherwise you get situations like the Legion with Moon walking. Its the player, not the perks

This doesn't feel like it belongs, it's more of an addon. Also REEEEEE RNG!!! (I know this isn't that kinda game but I still prefer less RNG when possible) happy to oblige. This character WILL become hindered for 60 seconds or until healed to full, whichever comes first

Again. Vision isn't a stat, what does this mean? FIELD OF VIEW

Woah woah woah, that is WAY too much speed. It isn’t instant. It increased by 1% every second.

• HatCreature

@Magnus13 said:

@HatCreature said:

@Magnus13 said:

@HatCreature said:

You’re right, of course. Here are the new changes:

Personal Perks -
    1) Executioner || When the exit gates are powered, you can murder survivors directly for an indefinite amount of time. You can only kill 1/2/4 survivors. This perk remains as long as the Hex totem remains standing.

2) Basement Haunting || Receive a prompt when a survivor enters the basement. The survivor will become exposed for 45 seconds. This only happens if you are outisde of 32/50/64 meters.

3) Listener || The Killer has acute senses, honed from the love of the hunt. Sounds Of survivors within 24/48/62 meters are amplified when you are not chasing them.

Well Executioner can be like NOED where it doesn't light up until the end of the match, and that's why NOED is always a surprise. Also I think your meters on Basement Haunting are backwards.

• Magnus13

Lol your right. Just realised. :lol:

• Magnus13

Als is it worth doing that as a End game totem? Also don’t forget this:

THis killer can hide in lockers

• Magnus13

Okay, sure. Executioner will be applied to a dull totem if one is remaining at the end of the trial, and all that.