The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion is a big problem for the dead by daylight community

Arroz
Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Like #########, the problem are his addons, if we buff legion he can be REALLY overpowered and if we nerf he he's going to be the new freddy, I think i just dont have idea for this killer..

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

But I kinda like them, I'm sorry for my crime :cry:

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Agreed. As far as I am concerned, legion is a fake killer for noobs to rank up with. No need for skills.
  • CaptainXym
    CaptainXym Member Posts: 86

Perhaps they could make their fatigue look down more, similar to Nurse. That would give players the ability to hide a little easier after a hit. Possibly increase the fatigue timer a little too. To contrast this, perhaps reward fully recharging Frenzy by adding another second or two to it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Legion is broken beyond repair, we can only expect an add-on rework

• Really, I’m sure less people would be complaining if Frank’s Mixtape was changed to do something else. Legion does require skill, less than other killers sure but still requires skill. Legion’s weakness is his difficulty to track survivors with scratch marks while frenzying, making it necessary to keep line of sight if you want to catch a survivor. If LOS is broken, that survivor’s gone.
  • Arroz

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    But I kinda like them, I'm sorry for my crime :cry:

I like legion too, i have the susie outfit lmao but i dont like to use him.. it's just unfun for survivor

• Arroz

@Steamtastic_Vagabond said:
    Really, I’m sure less people would be complaining if Frank’s Mixtape was changed to do something else. Legion does require skill, less than other killers sure but still requires skill. Legion’s weakness is his difficulty to track survivors with scratch marks while frenzying, making it necessary to keep line of sight if you want to catch a survivor. If LOS is broken, that survivor’s gone.

Legion dont require any skill, you will win the chase and you will friggin win the chase! you just need to wait to the power and hit the survivor (4 times or 3 with frank's mixtape) you can't loop legion because he can jump pallet the only counter to legion is pallet/window juke? (It rarely work) legion need a power rework

• Dragonic_Lycan
    Dragonic_Lycan Member Posts: 5

Hey Legion main here!

I find Legion to be weak compared to the other killers. As a survivor I personally would fight a rank 1 legion then a rank 1 nurse.

@Arroz said:

Really, I’m sure less people would be complaining if Frank’s Mixtape was changed to do something else. Legion does require skill, less than other killers sure but still requires skill. Legion’s weakness is his difficulty to track survivors with scratch marks while frenzying, making it necessary to keep line of sight if you want to catch a survivor. If LOS is broken, that survivor’s gone.

Legion dont require any skill, you will win the chase and you will friggin win the chase! you just need to wait to the power and hit the survivor (4 times or 3 with frank's mixtape) you can't loop legion because he can jump pallet the only counter to legion is pallet/window juke? (It rarely work) legion need a power rework

I could understand why you think this I feel like legion requires NO WHERE NEAR as much skill as it takes to play a rank 1 nurse. I feel like you still need to have a good idea of the game or some jukes. I also constantly to think about if I should use my power or not if I use my power willy nilly the survivor can get away or it takes longer then in needs to, to down him.

Pallet looping has been a big problem to a lot of killer mains. Someone could finally strip Some power away from the survivors.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Arroz said:

This is why Legion is both trash and treasure. You can tunnel the best survivor player and even with less skill than them you can always get them killed. However, when your average person tried to play Legion like a "normal killer" they usually come up short in terms of kills from what I've seen.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Just waiting for the new killer. Legion is a DC collector.

• Arroz

@Dragonic_Lycan said:
    Hey Legion main here!

I find Legion to be weak compared to the other killers. As a survivor I personally would fight a rank 1 legion then a rank 1 nurse.

@Arroz said:

I could understand why you think this I feel like legion requires NO WHERE NEAR as much skill as it takes to play a rank 1 nurse. I feel like you still need to have a good idea of the game or some jukes. I also constantly to think about if I should use my power or not if I use my power willy nilly the survivor can get away or it takes longer then in needs to, to down him.

Pallet looping has been a big problem to a lot of killer mains. Someone could finally strip Some power away from the survivors.

I know pallet looping is a problem, but pallets with legion are just usseles, and the only think for give the team some time for repair generators is loop..

• Arroz

@laKUKA said:
    Just waiting for the new killer. Legion is a DC collector.

yeah, when i have a legion ritual im like "T R I G G E R E D", Hope and they fix the legion.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

@Peasant said:

@Arroz said:

This is why Legion is both trash and treasure. You can tunnel the best survivor player and even with less skill than them you can always get them killed. However, when your average person tried to play Legion like a "normal killer" they usually come up short in terms of kills from what I've seen.

Tunneling & committing to chases is actually the worst way to play Legion, though, lmao. People who tunnel or spend a long time chasing down one person are ######### Legions. The best way to play Legion is to constantly switch targets to slow down gen progression by making multiple survivors have to stop working on gens to mend/heal & if they don't take the time to heal, then you just m1 them when you see them again.

• Arroz

@mintchapstick said:

@Peasant said:

@Arroz said:

Tunneling & committing to chases is actually the worst way to play Legion, though, lmao. People who tunnel or spend a long time chasing down one person are ######### Legions. The best way to play Legion is to constantly switch targets to slow down gen progression by making multiple survivors have to stop working on gens to mend/heal & if they don't take the time to heal, then you just m1 them when you see them again.

Most legion players dont know how to use he's power, you need to hit everyone most of them just tunnel the survivor while using they power

• mintchapstick

@Arroz said:
    Most legion players dont know how to use he's power, you need to hit everyone most of them just tunnel the survivor while using they power

Yeah, it's a real shame that people don't know how to use Legion's power. Because when played right, he's good at two things: stalling generator progress, and crowd control. When people just tunnel or follow people around forever, it's annoying.

Also, I really have to address the frank's mix-tape issue. Everyone complains about it, because '3 hits = down!' and they seem to be ignoring that most killers are TWO hits and you're down, and then Hillbilly is ONE hit and you're down, and he's extra fast when he has his chainsaw going, but no one complains about that? How is a rare add-on that gives you 3 hits to down someone a 'big problem for the game' ?

• mistressdiana
    mistressdiana Member Posts: 56

Is it just me or does anyone else remember how when Legion came out a lot of people were saying Legion was such a garbage killer and so easily beat but now Legion is so overpowered and broken and its not fun to play against? Pretty sure Legion hasn't changed that much since they came out so I wonder what happened here

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46481/my-official-legion-rework-idea#latest

Might I humbly suggest looking at this? This is a idea I had and I want feedback. Give me everything you got in terms of positive or negative feedback.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Some of the suggestions I've seen is an increase in movement speed and a decrease in the damage he can do in frenzy. For him to have fatigue with missed swings and so on. If they were gonna do something about Legion, they probably would have by now, though.

• Arroz

@mintchapstick said:

@Arroz said:

Yeah, it's a real shame that people don't know how to use Legion's power. Because when played right, he's good at two things: stalling generator progress, and crowd control. When people just tunnel or follow people around forever, it's annoying.

Also, I really have to address the frank's mix-tape issue. Everyone complains about it, because '3 hits = down!' and they seem to be ignoring that most killers are TWO hits and you're down, and then Hillbilly is ONE hit and you're down, and he's extra fast when he has his chainsaw going, but no one complains about that? How is a rare add-on that gives you 3 hits to down someone a 'big problem for the game' ?

*Ultrare addon, yeah i know hillbilly is a problem but it require skill to control the chainsaw (hillbilly insta chainsaw is op but i dont want to killer mains cry at this discussion so let's not talk about that pls), the problem it's of the other killer can't jump pallets or windows, and in frenzy mode he have more speed than survivors.

• Arroz

@mistressdiana said:
    Is it just me or does anyone else remember how when Legion came out a lot of people were saying Legion was such a garbage killer and so easily beat but now Legion is so overpowered and broken and its not fun to play against? Pretty sure Legion hasn't changed that much since they came out so I wonder what happened here

Yeah I remember when the ptb came out and everyone was saying legion is trash..

• Arroz

@Shad03 said:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46481/my-official-legion-rework-idea#latest

Might I humbly suggest looking at this? This is a idea I had and I want feedback. Give me everything you got in terms of positive or negative feedback.

Im gonna check it :)

• mintchapstick

@Arroz said:
    *Ultrare addon, yeah i know hillbilly is a problem but it require skill to control the chainsaw (hillbilly insta chainsaw is op but i dont want to killer mains cry at this discussion so let's not talk about that pls), the problem it's of the other killer can't jump pallets or windows, and in frenzy mode he have more speed than survivors.

You can make the chainsaw really easily steerable by using add-ons & while using his chainsaw he has a lot more speed than survivors. Yes, Legion can jump pallets while using his frenzy power, but both Hillbilly & Leatherface can just chainsaw through them?

I'm not not going to bring up the powers of other characters in this discussion. Because if people are fine with one-down mechanics, then they can get over pallet vaulting.

• Arroz

@mintchapstick said:

@Arroz said:

You can make the chainsaw really easily steerable by using add-ons & while using his chainsaw he has a lot more speed than survivors. Yes, Legion can jump pallets while using his frenzy power, but both Hillbilly & Leatherface can just chainsaw through them?

I'm not not going to bring up the powers of other characters in this discussion. Because if people are fine with one-down mechanics, then they can get over pallet vaulting.

The only problem with hillbilly is the instachainsaw and the broken hitbox, but legion is just anooying, he dont need any skill, FRANK'S MIXTAPE, can jump over pallets/windows and this just end the chase if your deep wound bar is really low, mend is anooying legion is just anooying..