The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Yamakoa Map...

######### christ on a cracker...this mao,is a pos and rough on the eyes to see, probably my least liked map by far :/

Comments

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    The immersed Claudettes often tend to burn this as an offering.

It's not good.
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

This map also has like 9 pallets. Compared to the second least (the game) which still has 15 pallets and is still viable for survivors. They seriously need to fix it.

• Manta
    Manta Member Posts: 117
    I love the map. I think it's the variety I enjoy. Indoor play, outside play, height in the pagodas, grass, rocks, long open edges. I enjoy it :)
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

That map is the actual worst map in the game. I hate it so much.

I'd take Lerys or The Game as survivor over Yamakoa any day. At least those maps have windows and pallets. Yamakoa estate has like 3.7 pallets on the entire map and some IQ 10000 Meg throws them down within the first 30 seconds of the game then goes down and disconnects.
    And as killer the scratch marks are basically nonexistent half of the time, tracking is god-awful, and I swear every time I get that stupid map there's 4 urban evasion P3 Claudettes.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I love this map and it doesn't matter which character I play it's a fun map and for all the people complaining about survivors picking this. I'm sure as killers you never choose Gideon's as Doctor or Lery's as Mirror Myers right.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    I love the map.

@powerbats everytime a killer burns The Game offering, it’s either the doc, the spirit or the nurse. Tell me about abusing beneficial maps heh
  • Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,998

At least it's pretty.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Manta said:
    I love the map. I think it's the variety I enjoy. Indoor play, outside play, height in the pagodas, grass, rocks, long open edges. I enjoy it :)
    Play killer and it will change your mind :)
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Gorgonia said:
    I love the map.

@powerbats everytime a killer burns The Game offering, it’s either the doc, the spirit or the nurse. Tell me about abusing beneficial maps heh
    The game map has probably the most pallets lol, and most if them next to each other so that perks like spirit don't matter to get a hit.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

It's a Survivor map, like how The Game is a Killer map.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

It's my new favorite map, I love the aesthetic and the beauty of it. I'm also really fond of Spirit and love that they go together.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

I like to play it as survivor, as killer only when playing the pig because you can get to almost all the gens sneaking and make a surprise attack, I think is the map in which I have earned most gen grabs.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

The one change I'd want to see is for the upstairs to be open to see where it all started perhaps with a single window you can vault through but it would have to be on a closed side. That way it couldn't become the new infinite looping spot.

I just think it'd be super cool thematic wise to see the upstairs and perhaps even have the mothers body there as well as the broken furniture etc. Perhaps even Rin's room and her parents room would be nice.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@Science_Guy said:
    At least it's pretty.

It was prettier in PTB, but this is just only my opinion.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Freddys/Myers map is worse.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

The only problem with this map is that it's really big, but if you treat it like Suffocation Pit and focus on one side (generally the side with basement) it's actually a good map for killer because there are less jungle gyms and more unsafe pallets. The bamboo is not nearly as bad as corn. IMO it's more 50/50 than favoring either side really.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    I love this map :( 
    stop bullying it