The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Impossible Licensed Killers???

There a killers that are always possible to add to dbd. Then there is always killers that wouldn't fit the dbd environment. Some killers don't have right structure to work with. Some killers don't really have the iconic legacy of being known very well.
We hear responses from dev from suggestions like Chucky which by size they say is impossible. Also thought this was impossible myself but a community member set me straight. Charles lee ray can always be a soul shadow lurking behind Chucky doing the heavy lifting. If anything Annabelle the doll is 100% impossible with a little dead girl inhabiting the doll.
So asking what killers do you think are 100% impossible to add to dbd?
Also wondering can you prove those same thoughts wrong?

Best Answers

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    Answer ✓

Anything too big. A mosnter/killer like the L4D Tank or Xenomorph Queen.

Answers

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

@Okapi said:
    Anything too big. A mosnter/killer like the L4D Tank or Xenomorph Queen.

Tank is like there original idea for a killer named smasher. It would require to much mechanics like destructable enviroments and with how many maps got have to spend probally 2 years on just that killer alone. Plus as you said too big so pallets and doorway be to much of a challenge. Sure toxic survivors have a field day with a killer like this.
    Xenomorph i would enjoy but you would have to nerf there body and then it would take away from original design. So i agree 100% impossible

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Liam Neeson

• FayeZahara

Liam Neeson

Claudette: Well i have invisibilty skills also and will never find me.

TAG said:

I want to believe that they can add the shark from Jaws.

More likely to get land sharks from dungeons and dragons. With the barren land with no water or rain hard to add any aquatic life. Hopefully can get huntress wearing a killed jaws pelt on her.
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

More likely to get land sharks from dungeons and dragons. With the barren land with no water or rain hard to add any aquatic life. Hopefully can get huntress wearing a killed jaws pelt on her.

I’d love to see so many animal heads on Huntress. I never thought of a shark but that would be sweet. I was thinking of a Siberian Tiger head for Huntress in the near future

• FayeZahara
    MegMain98 said:

I’d love to see so many animal heads on Huntress. I never thought of a shark but that would be sweet. I was thinking of a Siberian Tiger head for Huntress in the near future

Oh that would be so see that even more than shark. I love sharks like mad crazy but an elegant siberian tiger outfit be amazing. Love playing the new snow map even more with such an outfit. Great idea and hope they do a siberian tiger outfit in future.
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@TAG said:

The way I see it, it's the entity's realm and the entity's rules. If he wants a floating-in-air shark, he can do it.

Spongebob has fire underwater and boats that float in underwater rivers so I think it is reasonable.

Or maybe I want Mr Krabbs as the killer.

• FayeZahara

@TAG said:

The way I see it, it's the entity's realm and the entity's rules. If he wants a floating-in-air shark, he can do it.

Spongebob has fire underwater and boats that float in underwater rivers so I think it is reasonable.

Or maybe I want Mr Krabbs as the killer.

I think you want mr krabbs and a mori of him killing them and looting there wallet for money.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

One killer that will never come into the game is Jeepers Creepers.
    Not because it's impossible but because the license holder is a pedophile or #########, I don't remember which exactly

• FayeZahara
    LCGaster said:

One killer that will never come into the game is Jeepers Creepers.
    Not because it's impossible but because the license holder is a pedophile or #########, I don't remember which exactly

What a piece of ######### yeah his works should just fade away. Lets just get an original flying killer instead.
    I will just have to say ######### his movies. I still think jeepers creeper is good design but only because elivs jones made him good. The work he created shouldn't be tainted but put under something new.
    But in general it would be bad press for dbd to include a character from a franchise that had an evil creator. Plus he isn't that iconic of a killer in general. So his works are already obscured in the horror universe.
    So yeah this is impossible to add without bringing up an old wound in horror community.
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Always room for Pumpkinhead

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I think Mr.X from Resident Evil would be impossible to add simply because he would be too OP. Mr. X WILL give it to ya and survivors don't like that so we would have to nerf Mr. X to ONLY give it to ya sometimes and not always. Such a shame. Just imagine being on Lery's or the game and all you hear are his footsteps approaching instead of the usual terror radius

He would be really op, but i would like a movie killer.. like ghostface