If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Be patient with console

Options

I've seen people complain about console not getting the update and having to wait. Be patient I'm on PS4 so I have to wait too, but I'm not over here complaining about it it gets here when it gets here I hope it comes this week, but if not next week. I'm still buying the chapter and maybe a few auric sells for shirtless David and others, but I have patience so what if they aren't telling the entire truth or not BHVR said that it had to go through Sony and MS because it was a big update even if it got rejected oh well that's no reason to quit dbd because you have to wait life is all about patience so don't hate on BHVR just be patient and wait. They said they want to release chapters and patches around the same time as PC, but this update had to go through certification because it was so big.

Comments

• _wholenotherlevel
    _wholenotherlevel Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Tired of waiting & being lied to !!! Just drop the update !! 
  • Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

While I get people saying to wait, I think the ones who are most agitated by this are the ones who have been playing this for the past year. The thing is there has not once been a DLC that I can remember that didn't have an issue, it's not a one time isolated thing at this point it's constant.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

At this point it has been 1 full week since PC got the DLC.

Hopefully they sent it 2-3 days before it was released on PC for Cert on consoles.

If it isn't here by Friday afternoon I'll be greatly disappointed. For now, I get it. I understand, and I love this game and this dev team, but I would very much like ranked rewards, perk rewards and other ways to get shards.

And of course more and more cosmetics and cool stuff.

In game collectibles anyone?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Hopefully they sent it 2-3 days before it was released on PC for Cert on consoles.

If it isn't here by Friday afternoon I'll be greatly disappointed. For now, I get it. I understand, and I love this game and this dev team, but I would very much like ranked rewards, perk rewards and other ways to get shards.

Devs shipped the build when they were satisfied with it. That was the reason why we had a PTB; gather feedback and then polish the patch before it live releases.

Of course they were not able to send the patch 2-3 days before PC because it was not ready at this point :wink:
    Or do you suggest that PC players have to wait longer just because sony/microsoft need longer for verification? We had that with the pig DLC and it ended that consoles actually released earlier then by "accident"

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@Master said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Devs shipped the build when they were satisfied with it. That was the reason why we had a PTB; gather feedback and then polish the patch before it live releases.

Of course they were not able to send the patch 2-3 days before PC because it was not ready at this point :wink:
    Or do you suggest that PC players have to wait longer just because sony/microsoft need longer for verification? We had that with the pig DLC and it ended that consoles actually released earlier then by "accident"

It was earlier by like a couple of hours and least we forget how PC players lost their damn minds. While on Console Freddy was a week later and now clown is 1 week and counting.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I'm over it at this point. My problem isn't that it still isn't out for console but that it wasn't timed so it released on all platforms at the same time. NO I DO NOT THINK PC USERS SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR CONSOLE TO CATCH UP. I do however feel that the release was poorly planned and instead of the PTB with the new chapter it should have been released for everyone earlier. The PTB could still have tested the store, hatch and slight changes made to the game.

Bottom line the chapter should have come and been released on all platforms before the PTB, the PTB should have tested the store and changes, and finally i don't think as many people would be upset waiting for the store and shard cap to be lifted patch as they are about no new chapter since January.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

I'm over it at this point. My problem isn't that it still isn't out for console but that it wasn't timed so it released on all platforms at the same time. NO I DO NOT THINK PC USERS SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR CONSOLE TO CATCH UP. I do however feel that the release was poorly planned and instead of the PTB with the new chapter it should have been released for everyone earlier. The PTB could still have tested the store, hatch and slight changes made to the game.

Bottom line the chapter should have come and been released on all platforms before the PTB, the PTB should have tested the store and changes, and finally i don't think as many people would be upset waiting for the store and shard cap to be lifted patch as they are about no new chapter since January.

I think they need better planning as well. I haven’t played overwatch since February so I have no idea what going on with that game right now but I can confidently say that the next update will be on a Tuesday or Thursday because they’re so organized and consistent with the update days and times
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Tired of waiting & being lied to !!! Just drop the update !! 
    Yes, exactly that, lying to my customers about finished updates i could release right away so they have to wait for no reason is among my favorite business practices too.
  • Rat_Watson
    Rat_Watson Member Posts: 28
    Options

Anyone remember the wait for Myers and Huntress on console? It sorta feels like that. I've been playing Dead by Daylight ever since it got released on console and this wait seems all too familiar.

But I guess good things come to those who wait...

• LoNe_SuP3rMaN
    LoNe_SuP3rMaN Member Posts: 1
    Options

The Devs literally told you multiple times they've submitted the up date an its Microsoft and Sony's verification process that's holding the content up SMH....

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Options

The Devs literally told you multiple times they've submitted the up date an its Microsoft and Sony's verification process that's holding the content up SMH....

No, no, no, no. You stupid brainless monkey Sony and Microsoft went on record to say that any issues with certification and the lack of a simultaneous release are entirely on BHVR, they offer same day certification, they offer step by step updates, they offer so much, BHVR is the one to blame here, not the companies.. learn to read you dingleberry
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018
    Options
    i literally heard all the teeth gnashing on my way in here.  what a sheer joy to behold.  god bless america.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • LoNe_SuP3rMaN
    LoNe_SuP3rMaN Member Posts: 1
    Options

How many times has Microsoft and Sony lied us think about it

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options

How many times has Microsoft and Sony lied us think about it

I mean most companies tend to lie or give half truths tbf
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

I even defended BVHR saying give them a few days. 7 days is far too long to get their ######### together. This has been a repeated issue for console users. Simple, if you do not give a damn about consoles users, just shut down the consoles. This dry ######### is getting old and painful. Just keep giving PC users that sweet reach around.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    all this bellyaching would come across as more heinous (thus requiring magic tricks to make us stop) if we could get some people to writhe on the floor among the inclusion of these other maudlin theatrics.  how are we going to get anything done if no one is willing to go "full monty" and cast any reservations or shame aside? 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    hell, i screamed all the way through that last post.  motivate, people.  get on my level, already.
  • ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    edited June 2018
    Options

No, no, no, no. You stupid brainless monkey Sony and Microsoft went on record to say that any issues with certification and the lack of a simultaneous release are entirely on BHVR, they offer same day certification, they offer step by step updates, they offer so much, BHVR is the one to blame here, not the companies.. learn to read you dingleberry
    @TheChanelOberlin What exactly did MS and Sony say? I’d be curious to know if someone spoke with them and what their response was. 
  • Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
    Options

I'm not mad about the certification process since they haven't even sent it a month ago since PTB. I understand that that takes time, however, they should have delayed the PC update until console got it to have a same day release. Also I hope they don't anymore PTBs for chapters since it ruined the hype for PC players and especially for console players despite it not being released yet. Certain bugs wouldn't have been in the PTB if they actually played it (having a different map variation instead of the one being shown on screen).