The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can we have a new licensed killer, survivor and new map?

Arroz
Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

That would be really good!, the last licensed killer was a year ago..

Comments

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Next killer is another original as it out dates all other killers making he or her the oldest killer yet 
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited February 2019
    Yes. Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham.
  • RabidWabbitz
    RabidWabbitz Member Posts: 93

Pinhead is the only Choice here!

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I don't mind licensed chapters but I think the devs have pulled back some on them because of how tied it makes their hands. ie hard to get cosmetics for them so less profitability which is understandable.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I think they're done with that :(

• Arroz

@HatCreature said:

I dont think so, i commented on the @not_Queen stream and she say who we want..

• Arroz

@RabidWabbitz said:

Or jeepers creepers!

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

Oh #########?! Damn that's good news, I might actually start coming up with ideas now.

• Arroz

@HatCreature said:

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

Oh #########?! Damn that's good news, I might actually start coming up with ideas now.

Me too! for this i created this post, maybe we can have ghostface or the ring? (the ring would be a spirit cosmetic, nah jk) and as survivor we can get Martin Herderson? or Sidney Presscot And I would like a licensed map too

• Arroz

@HatCreature said:

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

Check this idea for the ring, is really good
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/17444/the-vision-samara-from-the-ring
    And I like the idea of every killer have different objective for survivor to escape

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    Pinhead (or Chatterer since Pinhead is so damn powerful), Chucky, Jason, Gremlins, Xenomorph, Tall Man, Krampus
  • RabidWabbitz

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

Me too! for this i created this post, maybe we can have ghostface or the ring? (the ring would be a spirit cosmetic, nah jk) and as survivor we can get Martin Herderson? or Sidney Presscot And I would like a licensed map too

We already have Ghostface, he is also known as The Legion.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Sure! I want Arthur Morgan as a survivor and either one of these 3 as killer:

Agent Milton

(RDR2 spoilers down low for the last 2... Beware!)

Micah Bell (burn in hell you bastard!)

A literal strand of the Tuberculosis bacterium

• Arroz

@RabidWabbitz said:

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

@Arroz said:

@HatCreature said:

We already have Ghostface, he is also known as The Legion.

So let's remove legion and add ghostface (since legion is a trash killer)

• Arroz

@Tarvesh said:
    Pinhead (or Chatterer since Pinhead is so damn powerful), Chucky, Jason, Gremlins, Xenomorph, Tall Man, Krampus

All of the killer you mention should be in the game except jason, jason need a really big map and I dont like him, anyways we already have the trapper

• Tarvesh
    edited February 2019
    Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

All of the killer you mention should be in the game except jason, jason need a really big map and I dont like him, anyways we already have the trapper

Jason is nothing like the Trapper. First, he doesn’t set traps...

Why would Jason need a big map?
  • RabidWabbitz

@Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

I agree that there is nothing similar about Jason and the Trapper except they are big and have big knives. other wise their powers would be very different I am sure!

• Arroz

@Tarvesh said:
    Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

Do you know a game called "friday the 13th", tell me what would be the jason power and perks? (not underpowerered perks)

• Tarvesh
    Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:
    Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

Do you know a game called "friday the 13th", tell me what would be the jason power and perks? (not underpowerered perks)

Seen it but haven’t played it.

Jason is a juggernaut and seems to be able to sense where people are and appear from nowhere. So I would venture the following:

Whenever Jason is the killer the map gains ten fog banks.

Juggernaut: Slow but steady, Jason plows through the most punishing of blows. Jason moves at the same speed as sprinting survivors but isn’t stopped simple things like walls. Stun and blinds effect Jason for 50% of their normal duration. Pallets that hit Jason are instantly destroyed. Valt Windows and walls are able to be walked through and permanently destroyed (they can no longer be used if destroyed this way).

Life Sense: Jason’s thirst for vengeance and death Whenever Jason injures or hooks a survivor he gains a token. Channeling this ability for 5 seconds removes one token but reveals the aura of all survivors for 10 seconds.

Where is he?: Jason always seems to appear where he’s least expected. Jason can remain still for 10 seconds before a map of the arena pulls up and he can choose one of ten fog banks around the map to teleport to.

I think that would be a pretty good generalized Jason.
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Agent Milton

(Spoiler)

What about lumbago though? It would be a fantastic killer.

• Arroz

@Tarvesh said:
    Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

Do you know a game called "friday the 13th", tell me what would be the jason power and perks? (not underpowerered perks)> @Tarvesh said:

Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

Arroz said:

@Tarvesh said:

Seen it but haven’t played it.

Jason is a juggernaut and seems to be able to sense where people are and appear from nowhere. So I would venture the following:

Whenever Jason is the killer the map gains ten fog banks.

Juggernaut: Slow but steady, Jason plows through the most punishing of blows. Jason moves at the same speed as sprinting survivors but isn’t stopped simple things like walls. Stun and blinds effect Jason for 50% of their normal duration. Pallets that hit Jason are instantly destroyed. Valt Windows and walls are able to be walked through and permanently destroyed (they can no longer be used if destroyed this way).

Life Sense: Jason’s thirst for vengeance and death Whenever Jason injures or hooks a survivor he gains a token. Channeling this ability for 5 seconds removes one token but reveals the aura of all survivors for 10 seconds.

Where is he?: Jason always seems to appear where he’s least expected. Jason can remain still for 10 seconds before a map of the arena pulls up and he can choose one of ten fog banks around the map to teleport to.

I think that would be a pretty good generalized Jason.

Like the other perk, but juggernaut is really op, how can he be allowed to destoy the window.? so if that perk can instantly destroy pallets and windows sabottaged hook will be destroyed for 5 minutes...

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Agent Milton

(Spoiler)

What about lumbago though? It would be a fantastic killer.

"I got lumbago, John!"
  • Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

@not_Queen wich character will be have cosmetics in the future?

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Arroz said:

@RabidWabbitz said:

Or jeepers creepers!

Won't happen. The director is a convicted sex offender.
  • The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    We need the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. I don’t care about the director being a sex offender, the idea of the monster is still awesome. He could be so terrifying.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Arroz said:

@RabidWabbitz said:

Or jeepers creepers!

They said no jeepers due to the controversy 
  • Fiachra02
    Fiachra02 Member Posts: 9

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill would be cool

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Fiachra02 said:

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill would be cool

It really would.

Konami have had character appearences in other games before too. Theres a chance, unless they really want Silent Hill buried forever.
  • EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    I still advocate for the Tall-man from Phantasm. With Reggie being the survivor.