The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I can’t find the will to play

Gorgonia
Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
I love the game, the concept, the characters, the adrenaline, but... for some reason I can’t sit down and play two games in a row ever since the event was about to be over.

AYUDAAAAAAA

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Any specific reason?
  • Gorgonia
    Eveline said:
    Any specific reason?
    Not really. I’ve been thinking that after going thru a lot of issues (matchmaking, lag, etc) I probably grew tired of the game. A break might work maybe
  • Gorgonia
    I’m playing Jump Force lol
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Gorgonia said:
    I love the game, the concept, the characters, the adrenaline, but... for some reason I can’t sit down and play two games in a row ever since the event was about to be over.

AYUDAAAAAAA

Me neither.

They need to rework their progression system

• Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Gorgonia said:
    I’m playing Jump Force lol
    Awh I have to wait until tomoro.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Yeah, you just need a break. Have some fun playing other games, go out with friends or a bf/ gf if you have one. Watch a movie or go outside for a relaxing walk. Take as long as you feel like you need to. Trust me it helped me out lol. Have fun
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    I always take a break from DBD after a while, It's normal. This is the only multiplayer game I go back to tho. It can be fun.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Btw if you need some direct tips: watch some movies from dicaprio like shutter island if u haven't already.
  • NoReward
    NoReward Member Posts: 36
    Btw if you need some direct tips: watch some movies from dicaprio like shutter island if u haven't already.
    Do you recommend this movie especially when someone needs a break from DBD, or do you always recommend it in general?
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@Gorgonia said:

AYUDAAAAAAA

Español???

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I guess I need a break too, I love this game but I can't get myself to play it as much as I want. The Event got me really excited until it turned into a crap fest with all those tiny unfair details.I was hoping I'd feel a joy to play when it was over but no not really. I think the free RE2 DLC comes out tomorrow so I'll be playing that.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Same though

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Kinda same, i rarely play 2 games a day without getting bored.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Yeah same, mainly because of lobbydodgers. So i take the wise Cote's advice and go play something else.
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

I'm always bored because matches are too easy as killer.

Or i'm annoyed because they're too fast and difficult.

It's impossible for me to find a fun middle ground recently as well. I struggle to leave DbD too if try to play another game in the back of my head i'm screaming bloodpoint waste at myself.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    NoReward said:
    Do you recommend this movie especially when someone needs a break from DBD, or do you always recommend it in general?
    I kinda always recommend movies from DiCaprio, his stuff is pretty good imo.
    Obviously it's a thing of taste, but if someone enjoyed him in shutter island he will probably enjoy the rest of his movies like THE DEPARTED, INCEPTION, REVOLUTIONARY ROAD etc etc
  • laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Yes i get bored after 2 games.. (killer or surv)
    Maybe because at the beginning i played a lot...

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

I've gotten pretty disinterested in DbD myself. For me, it's because we haven't had any good new content lately, no teasers, nothing. When a PTB/teaser drops I'll probably jump back in.
    In the meantime, I'll probably reinstall all 200+ of my mods on Skyrim since I corrupted my entire game and I've been wanting to play it again...wish me luck LOL

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Yeah I'm on a break myself as well. Until news of the next DLC it's RE2 time

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I Generally only play one or two games a day too lately but even now the past 2 or 3 weeks I've been playing less and less. Killer can be very stressful a lot of the time.

I'm going to take a brake till the next DLC or PTB so I can enjoy it with a fresh mindset.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

What a ######### great movie.
  • switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

Same here, i cant find any reason to play this game atm, after the event is over i have nothing to do.
    Once you have everything p3 50 is hard to have the will to play unless a new killer is out.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@Vietfox said:
    @I_am_Negan said:

What a [BAD WORD] great movie.

Oh yeah and The worlds end both those movies are awesome

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

@makayla said:
    I've gotten pretty disinterested in DbD myself. For me, it's because we haven't had any good new content lately, no teasers, nothing. When a PTB/teaser drops I'll probably jump back in.
    In the meantime, I'll probably reinstall all 200+ of my mods on Skyrim since I corrupted my entire game and I've been wanting to play it again...wish me luck LOL

Either a killer which is too weak or too strong, one map for each release is not enough I mean they put all this effort into assets for new maps then just release one basic layout for it, yamoka always same basic layout, ormond always same basic layout, the game always the same basic layout. Most good non-event cosmetics put out lately are either for killers or Nea. Then everyone has to deal with more perks adding either more exposed effects, aura reads, or easy escapes - if they aren't junk from the start.