If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What is the entity

Options
Steafanmc
Steafanmc Member Posts: 34

from what we have seen, we know that he has tenacity like claws and can assume due to the size of the entity can only fit 6 claws though to pull the victims through so he may feast on them. We also know that the entity can pull ppl from any point in time so the entity is in a dimension where time does not exist, also the entity is able to create pocket dimensions (also absent of time) for the killers to hunt down the people the entity brought in to these pocket dimensions for the entity to feast. Since we know that all killers are human the entity is able to share small amounts of his power with them to help them hunt for the entity.
We also have to ask ourselves is the entity only doing this for food or for a greater purpose, so that someday he may escape his world and enter our world and all the ppl the killers hook and kill are part of a massive blood ritual to open a riff between worlds

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

He is Matthew Cote. ^^

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

i think it has been touched upon and said in threads, i aren't sure which ones though...maybe have a search about, and is sure others can help as i really don't know myself *s

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Some kind of Eldtrich god, inspired by lovecraft's work.
    As for why it's doing this entire trial thing, i think it's just the entity becoming more and more powerful and "sentient" to some extend, and now tries to sate itself while having fun watching the trials.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    The Enitity is... well the entity 
  • Steafanmc
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    Not to be that guy but, The Entity is actually a female.

any proof of your claims?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

The Entity is your standard Lovecraftian eldritch abomination, as Plu said. She feeds out of necessity, as do we all, but She is also looking for a way to invade "our world" so She can consume it entirely. At the moment, She is simply gaining strength.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@Steafanmc said:

Taken from the official wiki.

• Steafanmc
    Options

@Steafanmc said:

I see why your called Detective_Jonathan :-)

• Detective_Jonathan
    edited February 2019
    Options

@Steafanmc said:

@Steafanmc said:

I see why your called Detective_Jonathan :-)

Lol, i study a lot of the lore of this game. I basically reside in this section of the forum.

But hey, having a female lovecraftian being as the main antagonist of the game doesn't bother me one bit, she seems to be a very malevolent being considering how she severely punishes those that don't bring in her food, seeing as how she punished The Cannibal to the point to where it left marks on his chainsaw.

• Steafanmc
    Options

wonder will she ever come forth as an actual killer herself when she gains enough strength, would be scary the entity chasing you down

• Detective_Jonathan
    edited February 2019
    Options

@Steafanmc said:
    wonder will she ever come forth as an actual killer herself when she gains enough strength, would be scary the entity chasing you down

Well if she did, she would have to be stronger than The Nurse, but that would be highly unlikely, if anything she would probably reveal herself when The Final Chapter releases, when the survivors have the chance to actually escape from her realm, which will probably require a helluva lot of teamwork.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    A 50 yo divorced woman.
  • PubStar87
    PubStar87 Member Posts: 179
    Options
    It's what Ted Bundy called his need to kill
  • BOOBERELLA
    BOOBERELLA Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    Options

@Steafanmc said:
    from what we have seen, we know that he has tenacity like claws and can assume due to the size of the entity can only fit 6 claws though to pull the victims through so he may feast on them. We also know that the entity can pull ppl from any point in time so the entity is in a dimension where time does not exist, also the entity is able to create pocket dimensions (also absent of time) for the killers to hunt down the people the entity brought in to these pocket dimensions for the entity to feast. Since we know that all killers are human the entity is able to share small amounts of his power with them to help them hunt for the entity.
    We also have to ask ourselves is the entity only doing this for food or for a greater purpose, so that someday he may escape his world and enter our world and all the ppl the killers hook and kill are part of a massive blood ritual to open a riff between worlds

who confirmed it as a he it could be a she or just...an it?
    ignore that I just found out it's actually a she! xD

• Steafanmc
    Options

@BOOBERELLA said:

@Steafanmc said:

who confirmed it as a he it could be a she or just...an it?
    ignore that I just found out it's actually a she! xD

yea other justice warriors beat you to it :P

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

@Steafanmc said:

the entity is like the octopus from the movie "the mist", born from military experiments