If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Golden Toolboxes

Options
XavierBoah17
XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
Can we gets some more info on these things? They are present in every map but they are just there with no context. Since the Entity creates the trials, what reason would it have to manifest Golden Toolboxes? 

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

@XavierBoah17 said:
    Can we gets some more info on these things? They are present in every map but they are just there with no context. Since the Entity creates the trials, what reason would it have to manifest Golden Toolboxes? 

I didn't know they were in every map! What parts of the maps are they located? I know about the ones under the picnic tables in...is it Lampkin or Springwood? I forget. But I thought it was special to one of those two maps!

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
    I'm gonna make topic with all known information about golden toolboxes. Infact, I already made it in russian forum, just need to put some efforts and translate it for you, non-russian comrades.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

@XavierBoah17 said:

I didn't know they were in every map! What parts of the maps are they located? I know about the ones under the picnic tables in...is it Lampkin or Springwood? I forget. But I thought it was special to one of those two maps!

It's not actually every map seeing as it didn't exist until Haddonfield. So that map and all the ones after it have one.