The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

First game of the day

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 780
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

After a DBD hiatus. :D

See the Nea over there? Nea thought it was a smart idea to walk in front of the killer and then crouch. Because of her dumbness, I had the opportunity to kobe and get to a house.

The killer hooked her, and then immediately chainsawed to me. After bloodlusting me a bunch (Literally refused to break the pallet around a ginormous loop.) Kept switching directions, which gave me distance on him until he hit bloodlust 3 and finally caught me.

The final gen popped, the killer left the hook for a good 20 seconds, Claudette was right there, but ya know what Claudette did? She ran away, after crouching near me a bunch :D
And I die.
I didn't do anything to this killer other than looping him. And even that I didn't do too well (rusty af), yet I get facecamped.
This is why I took a break from DBD, constantly facing killers who just camp you to death is so frustrating and boring.

Post edited by Chi on

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Look at it from the killers perspective.
    If someone in the team is an ass to me, then I dont give a damn and will pay back to the team. Doesnt matter who the unlucky guy is (even if I try to punish the proper one too at least)

Oh, if you are tired of camping, may I suggest playing killer yourself? I know its tough one, but maybe you give it a try

• Chi

@Master said:
    If someone in the team is an ass to me, then I dont give a damn and will pay back to the team. Doesnt matter who the unlucky guy is (even if I try to punish the proper one too at least)

Oh, if you are tired of camping, may I suggest playing killer yourself? I know its tough one, but maybe you give it a try

Nobody was being an ass to them. I was the second survivor that was found and chased, the first one was Claudette who went down right away.
    I am probably going to switch to playing killer a bunch or just take another big break. It isn't fun playing survivor, and I get bored playing killer a lot.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Master said:

Yea, let's pretend killers only camp if a survivor is being an ass.

also, what's to say this person doesn't play killer? Are you not allowed to have issues with killer/survivor and if you have an issue with one side you automatically only play that side?

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    You can't rely on others too much unfortunately.
  • Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    edited February 2019
    Were you playing in the lower ranks? Because camping is a lot more prone in lower ranks. Honestly that’s why I hate rank reset because I get set up against campers lmao.

Edit: I usually run BT when rank reset happens and remove it when I’m around rank 11 or below.
  • Chi

@Gamzello said:
    Were you playing in the lower ranks? Because camping is a lot more prone in lower ranks. Honestly that’s why I hate rank reset because I get set up against campers lmao.

Edit: I usually run BT when rank reset happens and remove it when I’m around rank 11 or below.

I was playing at rank 10, wouldn't consider that the lower ranks.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    No can’t of happened it was only the last event that stopped people saving!!!
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well hey, not every game is for everyone.
    Games are primarily made to entertain.
    If you're not entertained, find another one.
    Don't let nostalgia, good memories and all that keep you here.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

Same i had a nice 1 week break and first game was insidioud leatherface, what a fun experince.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

First survivor game of rank reset and I end up with one of those killers who just stay still and spam the attack and power button. Easy to say I used them to farm