Is it worth taken prestige on a killer

Options
Fenn
Fenn Member Posts: 33

I've finally got my doc lvl 50, with all the perks i want... So now i'm not sure, if i want to start from scratch...

Comments

• Lunapatic
    Lunapatic Member Posts: 3
    Options

Since the new Skins came out I would say no. I have everyone on P3 and I dont use it on anyone except the licensed Killer/Survivor. Its nice to have but it`s not really necessary.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

If you like the cosmetic reward. Yes.
    The bloodweb doesn't change for me, so not worth it if you want rare items.

• GenMonkey
    GenMonkey Member Posts: 2
    Options

@Fenn said:
    I've finally got my doc lvl 50, with all the perks i want... So now i'm not sure, if i want to start from scratch...

You can do it unless you dont have enough BP to get back up with the perks you want

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Don't prestige unless you have a backup killer to generate BP with.
    Make sure to use all BP offerings before prestiging, and eventually stocking up to 1M BP.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

Nope

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

If you like the bloody clothes sure but make sure your decision to prestige or not prestige is made quickly. You dont want to dump all your points into a level 50 character and then just prestige them on a whim. It will be a terrible waste of points. Also rumor has it that prestiged bloodwebs have a slightly higher chance to generate rare items. I am not sure if this is true or not i have just seen it mentioned a few times. @DocOctober do you know if prestiege bloodwebs increase the chance of rare items in the bloodweb or is that a myth?

• IfjuVlad
    IfjuVlad Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Prestiges are cool , but just if u have a ton of bp 
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Options
    If the killer has rarer add-ons you really like it’s worth it, I took my Pig to P3 because the ultra rare that removes box auras until the trap activates is amazing, even if it should be part of Pig’s base kit >_>
  • Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50
    Options

I prestiged my survivor and killer once and there's really no reason to do it again.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

I agree with this is a personal choice however if you do decide to prestige then use all your rare and very rare add-ons, have some crazy fun games

There is a double blood point weekend coming up so perhaps wait till then

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Only when they reveal publicly the bonus rare item chances will it might be worth it. However, if it is like just 1% increase then there is no point to prestige

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:
    If you like the bloody clothes sure but make sure your decision to prestige or not prestige is made quickly. You dont want to dump all your points into a level 50 character and then just prestige them on a whim. It will be a terrible waste of points. Also rumor has it that prestiged bloodwebs have a slightly higher chance to generate rare items. I am not sure if this is true or not i have just seen it mentioned a few times. @DocOctober do you know if prestiege bloodwebs increase the chance of rare items in the bloodweb or is that a myth?

The message asking you if you're sure to prestige even states that. It's not a myth.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited June 2018
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@SadonicShadow said:

The message asking you if you're sure to prestige even states that. It's not a myth.

Just checked and you are correct it does say that. No clue what the exact percent chance is though for better items. Can't imagine its very high.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

The grinding without events it's tough, with so many characters it gets harder to get the perks you want again. I would wait till an event for doing that if you really want to prestige. Be sure to spend all your addons and offerings before doing it.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

Only if you want the bloody clothing.
    I've tested and there was barely any difference between 0 prestige to prestige 1 bloodwebs. Between prestige 1-3 there's no difference at all , was samey.
    So if at all then prestige 1 is all you should go for if you want to get slightly more yellow/green nodes and a little less browns. But it's such a small difference that it's not worth it unless you got a lot of time to spend on grinding again.

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    Options

only prestige your main killer and survivor, get them p3 each and invest in them to play for rank and stock items. eventually you can use them to farm bps and to get cool items more often and to invest in others.