6 Feet Under (Fanmade Story)

Magnus13
Magnus13 Member Posts: 74

Andy screamed as the hook cut through his shoulder, blood leaking through the jacket. A small part of him wondered why he was screaming at all, why he bothered to waste breath. He looked around; the Killer was there, and although Andy couldn’t see his face, he felt certain he was smirking.
Andy reached up and grabbed the hook with both hands and pushed out, and for a moment he was the one that was laughing, as he freed himself and fell to his knees.
The killer touched Andy’s face, almost tenderly, before slapping him in the face with the dagger. He fell onto his back, winded.
“Help me,” he whispered, as he was thrown back onto the hook.

Andrew Christopher’s Perks are about helping his team, even at his own cost.
Personal Perks
1) Risky Move - When a survivor is injured, for 5 seconds Andrew can transfer the damage to himself. Doing this when in Dying State will remove 45/30/15 seconds from his bleedout timer. He cannot use this perk when hooked or being carried.
2) Leave Me - When hooked, Survivors do all actions apart from walking or running 5%/10%/15% faster.
3) No time to lose - When injured, all survivors repairing the generator you are on repair 1%/2%/3% per survivor on the generator.

Will write up a killer for this if i receive 15 comments.

Comments

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

Too bad I'm the only comment, I wanted to see the killer
    :(

• Magnus13
    Magnus13 Member Posts: 74

@Magnus13 said:

Andrew Christopher’s Perks are about helping his team, even at his own cost.
    Personal Perks
    1) Risky Move - When a survivor is injured, for 5 seconds Andrew can transfer the damage to himself. Doing this when in Dying State will remove 45/30/15 seconds from his bleedout timer. He cannot use this perk when hooked or being carried. Helpful to keep a player running, not so good for yourself. I keep imagining everyone using this perk lol
    2) Leave Me - When hooked, Survivors do all actions apart from walking or running 5%/10%/15% faster. This actually includes vaulting as well
    3) No time to lose - When injured, all survivors repairing the generator you are on repair 1%/2%/3% per survivor on the generator. The numbers on this are ridiculously strong. Let’s say this: Andy is injured and repairing a generator. He repairs 3%. A second player joins and suddenly the number jumps to 12%. If both were using this perk...

Will write up a killer for this if i receive 15 comments.