Markus Conners - Fan Creation

Magnus13
Magnus13 Member Posts: 74

A stranger, a boy with a combat jacket and jeans. He looks young, the youngest by far. But he has a faraway look, a look that makes me think he’s one of them. A look without hope. A gaze without a human inside. Oblivion.
Unknown Author

Marcus Conners was a boy with a penchant for raising Cain. When he was twelve, he stole a box of photos that belonged to his father. There was a meat hook, a long black spider leg, a man holding a girl over his shoulder. When he was fifteen, he broke through a wall and found a contraption the size of a horse. He found a note, saying that the ‘generators’ created light.
‘The doors aren’t escapes,’ it said, the notes wrinkly and yellow. ‘They lead to the same, distorted reality, with a new nightmare behind the glass.’
He felt a hand on his shoulder, as red light bled onto the table. The hand pulled him back as he cried out, falling back-
As his mother looked through the crack in the wall, she saw nothing except a small, empty room.

Personal Perks -
Darkness Within Us || While this perk is active, you will take no damage for a hit. There is a cooldown of 300 seconds. During this time you cannot heal others and rescue speed is reduced by 100%.
2) Corruption || Is it a blessing, or a curse? The Entity took a grave interest in me. It seems… Invested in keeping me alive.
As time goes on, more of your soul is lost to the Spirit World. For every generator repaired, your stuns become 20% more successful and you struggle 10% faster. However, you also heal and rescue others 20% slower for every generator repaired.
3) Entity’s Touch || The Entity’s favourite… Enter the spirit realm. During this time you are invisible and invulnerable to other players. You will not be able to see the Killer or other survivors, unless they are also in the Spirit World. While in the spirit world, your soul is slowly corrupted. You can stay a maximum of 20/25/30 seconds in the Spirit World. Cooldown Of 300 seconds. You gain a token for each time you go into the Spirit Realm. You lose all tokens when you are hooked.
1) healing others is decreased by 10%.
2) healing others and rescue speed is decreased by 25%.
3) healing others and rescue speed is decreased by 50%.
4) healing others and rescue speed is decreased by 100%.
5) you can no longer heal or rescue others

15 comments for the Killer.