DBD - Chapter VIII "Curtain Call" for PS4

Options

DBD - Chapter VIII "Curtain Call" - When will it be available for the PS4? Can't wait to try the Clown and The Afterpiece Tonic!

Comments

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

It's hard to say my guess is either Thursday or Friday this week or Wednesday of next week, but it had to go through certification of Sony and MS.

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    I heard that the certification process doesn't take more than 10 days. So if the devs sent it to Sony on the last Tuesday we should get it no later than Friday.
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    Options

The last official word was "Its currently still in certification process." I'm sure once the devs know an exact date they'll be eager to tell us since there are so many people asking "wHeN???"

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options

DBD - Chapter VIII "Curtain Call" - When will it be available for the PS4? Can't wait to try the Clown and The Afterpiece Tonic!

lmao.  
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Don't care anymore. I have moved on. The hype is dead.

• RogueGoddess
    RogueGoddess Member Posts: 50
    Options

Hi! RogueGoddess here!

In my own personal opinion, I believe that the creators of DBD should send these requests in on the same day they begin PBT, so that by the time they are ready for release on the PC, they may also be ready for the console, and we whom own the consoles don't have to wait until we have grandkids to have the same content.

The frustration levels of those of us who love this game just go up beyond compare. Anyways, that is just my two cents. o/

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

I'm really hoping they get the patch out by next Monday, since thats when PSN updates its store for DLC's and Games.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Man every time I see this thread I get excited thinking it’s some sort of official announcement that it’s out on PS4 because I know Xbone would be very shortly after :(
  • Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@DRAGOON said:
    The last official word was "Its currently still in certification process." I'm sure once the devs know an **exact date they'll be eager to tell us **since there are so many people asking "wHeN???"

Yes, because if BHVR's forte is anything, it's communication...

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@RogueGoddess said:
    Hi! RogueGoddess here!

In my own personal opinion, I believe that the creators of DBD should send these requests in on the same day they begin PBT, so that by the time they are ready for release on the PC, they may also be ready for the console, and we whom own the consoles don't have to wait until we have grandkids to have the same content.

The frustration levels of those of us who love this game just go up beyond compare. Anyways, that is just my two cents. o/

Then we would get the PTB update, with a weak as hell clown, broken issues, and many other things. That’s not how that works.

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187
    Options

@Shipthebread said:

@DRAGOON said:
    The last official word was "Its currently still in certification process." I'm sure once the devs know an **exact date they'll be eager to tell us **since there are so many people asking "wHeN???"

Yes, because if BHVR's forte is anything, it's communication...

I am not sure there are many developers that have an almost weekly community stream and interact with their community. Between here, reddit, and steam, I am not sure what else you want in way of communication. The problem is not just communicating, it is the information they can communicate. Sure, they could come out each day and say "still waiting" "well another day of waiting" "yep, still like you guys and waiting" but that would not help any part of the situation since people would scream, just tell us when you have a good update. Their hands are tied all the same so I think they will communicate when they can communicate meaning they have definite information to provide.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

Don't care anymore. I have moved on. The hype is dead.

I’ve been on these forums more than I’ve been on the game

Me too. I maxed on shards and bloodpoints. I have nothing to play for as of now.

• RogueGoddess
    RogueGoddess Member Posts: 50
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@RogueGoddess said:
    Hi! RogueGoddess here!

Then we would get the PTB update, with a weak as hell clown, broken issues, and many other things. That’s not how that works.

Ah, so they have to have the actual update files. My bad.

• Aaronhill1202
    Aaronhill1202 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    This whole situation is stupid i could care less anymore about the dlc i just want the store for customization and before someone makes some coments on this just realize anyone who really understands dbd will realize that the store is more to look forward to than dlc nowadays...1 week of new killer/ back to nurse & billy the next its just same old same old.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited June 2018
    Options

Urggggghhhh...
    People that keep posting new thread about it continuisly make me wish that each thread created add an additionnal day to the waiting time.
    Have some patience people, asking them every 5 hour when the dlc is comming won't make it come faster.
    It's just annoying.

• GrayLight
    GrayLight Member Posts: 1
    Options

@Amanda55 said:
    Probably next week or the week after. cool it.

You let a simple question bother you? You should cool it.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@GreyhoundRacer said:

When verification process is done, ask your console company

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Master said:

@GreyhoundRacer said:

When verification process is done, ask your console company

People actually have asked them
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    People have. Both companies have said the process has been completed.

Both Microsoft and Sony have stated that it is done?

What source?

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    People have. Both companies have said the process has been completed.

Both Microsoft and Sony have stated that it is done?

What source?

And they also said theyre waiting on Starbreeze to turn it on which is not true. So...they know nothing