https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
Snow White – A DBD Survivor Request
Hi BHVR and community members :)
My idea for a new survivor is Snow White. Not the Disney version of the character, but a version of the character in the traditional Brothers Grimm fairytale. I love fairytales, and feel like a lot of characters from those stories could fit into modern DBD really well.
Snow White in particular, is one of the most famous characters in folklore. Not only that but thematically I think Snow White works really well for DBD. In the original fairy tale the evil Queen tries to kill Snow White several times, and even after it appears she has died from the poison apple, she is brought back.
Because the fairy tale was first published in 1812 and is in the public domain, you would be able to create your own version of the character without having to worry about securing rights from a third party.
Personally, I’d like to see a version that looks as if she has stepped out of a European fairytale, rather than an edgy or modern reinterpretation of the character. Because the character is so young in the original, she’d obviously have to be aged up appropriately. I’d also like to see her introduced as a standalone survivor chapter, perhaps with the Queen and prince being available as legendary cosmetics.
I’m not very good with coming up with perk ideas, but I love the idea of having a perk that interacts with the crows on the map, as the birds mourn Snow White in the original story following her apparent death. Because she is resurrected perhaps a perk that revolves around when you are on the dying state on the floor, and perhaps a perk that interacts with chests in some way. I think thematically these work well with her original story.
I’ve never seen Snow White mentioned before when people mention properties they’d like to see introduced into the game, but I really like the idea of it and genuinely think she deserves to be in the game :)
Thank you for your time.